C6176A6E-A2E1-4197-8FDD-5C77029F865A.gif

Reactions: MK9

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Kaprizov, Boldy, Rossi, too.

Don't worry, we've got all of our important players like Foligno, Hartman, Fleury, Goligoski on NMC's, so we won't lose them.
Yep. Like Billy said, if we lost Foligno, the first thing we would try to do is search in a state of panic to find someone just like him. Because every team needs him. He is irreplaceable.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Merrill is terribad, so no team ever would make a trade for him. But he could still be waived, no?

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Can trade Zuccarello, has a modified NTC this season. Should get something nice in return for a ppg player with a $4M contract. Send him to New York.

But Kirill will cry.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Wally gets to look at that for the rest of his life.
Doubt he'll care 10 years from now when counting his money.

Listen, I'm one of the most negative individuals on this board. I am doom and gloom in the human form. Debbie Downer wishes she could be me. And I am not worried in any way about Wallstedt.

Now, as for the other dingleberries on the roster.....

Can trade Zuccarello, has a modified NTC this season. Should get something nice in return for a ppg player with a $4M contract. Send him to New York.

But Kirill will cry.
Kaprizov needs to put his big boy pants on.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Doubt he'll care 10 years from now when counting his money.

Listen, I'm one of the most negative individuals on this board. I am doom and gloom in the human form. Debbie Downer wishes she could be me. And I am not worried in any way about Wallstedt.

Now, as for the other dingleberries on the roster.....

Kaprizov needs to put his big boy pants on.
I just didn’t get the point of this. The result was carved in f***ing stone. Give the kid some kind of chance

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Well, we may have been scored on 7 times….. but at least my pizza tasted good. The added olives really helped my salt cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad