GDT: G40: Wild @ Stars - 6:30PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Oh dear...I have a bad feeling about this one.

Lines at morning skate (if Foligno and/or Johansson can't play)

Boldy-Eriksson Ek-Zuccarello
Hunt-Rossi-Hartman
Petan-Gaudreau-Maroon
Raska-Dewar-Duhaime

Middleton-Faber
Goligoski-Bogosian
Merrill-Mermis

Wallstedt

Last edited:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Really tough game for Wallstedt to make his debut up here. Good luck to him.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
To be fair, there really isn't a good game anywhere in the near future for him to make his debut. The roster is too thin right now, and everybody knows it. Nobody is gonna hold it against him if it's a rough debut.

The good news is he'll have the net behind him protecting his back, so he should be safe from Ryan "Crosscheck" Suter.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Yep. Open your kitchen cabinet, drop something on the floor and then rise up, banging your head on said cabinet door is a great way to start your day, Sweetnut. A bad omen?
Game time decision, concussion protocol for you.
Dang! This team is dropping like flies! It's too late to call up another poster, and we don't have the cap space.

Outlandish

Apr 15, 2007
Mankato MN
I stopped watching hockey a few years ago due to irritation with streaming and not having cable. Signed up again this year with Bally. Tonight's game is on TNT though. Will Bally have replay available later, because if not I need to find a bar with the game on.

Not interested in any illegitimate streaming options or anything, just unfamiliar with what will and won't be shown on Bally.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Crap! It's on TNT? Kinda wanted the home TV crew for this one. TNT never does their homework....probably thinks we have a completely healthy roster.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Lundqvist, who is Wallstedts idol, is sitting in the studio.
Great stuff.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Crap! It's on TNT? Kinda wanted the home TV crew for this one. TNT never does their homework....probably thinks we have a completely healthy roster.
Have to come up with a new set of drinking rules for tonight

Pretending I heard Identity…..I’m thirsty….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad