GDT: G2: Wild at TOR 6pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I don’t really see any reason to elevate Rossi just yet. I want him to string a few good games together so keeping him in this line for a bit longer seems fine. Would rather he move up to PP1 to get so actual powerplay time, especially if Boldy is out.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I don’t really see any reason to elevate Rossi just yet. I want him to string a few good games together so keeping him in this line for a bit longer seems fine. Would rather he move up to PP1 to get so actual powerplay time, especially if Boldy is out.
So Kap/Hartman/Boldy it is.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

It's more about getting Zuccarello away from Kaprizov (and the top six in general)

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
It's more about getting Zuccarello away from Kaprizov (and the top six in general)
Yeah honestly just in play and pray mode that Only 1 of the exntesion handed out (Foligno)is awful, and Zuccarello probably needs to stay with Kaprizov for that to happen. Right it wrong

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Yeah didn't look good. Also surprised by that Gus collapse after he played so well against Florida.
Yeah, can't imagine it had anything to do with the garbage defense by several players who would be 6/7 guys on most teams in the rest of the league. Wouldn't be that at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
That was not a great game to watch with a nephew in law (that a real relative thing?) who is a die hard Avs fan. :confused:

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
It's painful how badly this team needs Spurgeon back. Teams are going to keep feasting on Middleton - Goligoski on the road.
Middleton, goose, Addison, merril. We've got 1 legit pairing right now (and it's good). We need Spurg back bad... and another top 4 d.

Edit. I'll withdraw Middleton. He's fine in the top 4 with a decent partner. That said, I'd still like another 2nd line pairing dude

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Zuccarello has to start shooting the puck more rather than attempting high risk, cross ice passes to Kaprizov. Then there's his play in the neutral and D zones... his 5 v5 play is not good right now.

What on earth possessed Guerin to re-sign he, Hartman, and especially, Foligno so early in the year?

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I don't pay attn to the prospects near as much as some of you guys do. Are any of Lambos, Hunt, O'Rourke or Spacek even close to being able to make the jump or at least come up and get plugged in for a few games?

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Zuccarello has to start shooting the puck more rather than attempting high risk, cross ice passes to Kaprizov. Then there's his play in the neutral and D zones... his 5 v5 play is not good right now.

What on earth possessed Guerin to re-sign he, Hartman, and especially, Foligno so early in the year?
Cost certainty apparently , whatever the f*** that means

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Middleton, goose, Addison, merril. We've got 1 legit pairing right now (and it's good). We need Spurg back bad... and another top 4 d.

Edit. I'll withdraw Middleton. He's fine in the top 4 with a decent partner. That said, I'd still like another 2nd line pairing dude
I don’t think a contending team has a Middleton remotely close to the top 4, but you’re right in saying with the right partner he can be serviceable. But I’m sick of serviceable.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I don’t think a contending team has a Middleton remotely close to the top 4, but you’re right in saying with the right partner he can be serviceable. But I’m sick of serviceable.
Middleton is fine as a 3rd pair big body. Merril shouldn’t be anywhere near an nhl roster. He can’t hockey

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I was out of town so I couldn't see this one, but it sounds like people are missing Dumba, hey?

I did get to catch the highlights. Looked like there were some soft goals given up by Gus, two or three of them. The defense also looked soft or inept. I noticed that from Middleton, Goligoski, and Addison. I'd say the 7 goals against was a group effort by all these named players.

I loved seeing Rossi score! Yeah boy, you're doing it!

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I was out of town so I couldn't see this one, but it sounds like people are missing Dumba, hey?

I did get to catch the highlights. Looked like there were some soft goals given up by Gus, two or three of them. The defense also looked soft or inept. I noticed that from Middleton, Goligoski, and Addison. I'd say the 7 goals against was a group effort by all these named players.

I loved seeing Rossi score! Yeah boy, you're doing it!
Well, 'decent' is definitely better than below mediocre. But, beyond that, I don't see that he moves the needle much past where the defense was in last nights game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille