GDT: G1: FLA @ Wild 7pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don't understand what happened to him. He was a strong, clean, hard forechecking player who could score occasionally. Very useful. Now he's doing stupid stuff away from the play so often. Did it start with his superman punch? Did he just get too loose after that?

Think Guerin pumped his tires a little too much, turned him into this messiah that he isn't, now Foligno thinks he has to live up to it

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I don't understand what happened to him. He was a strong, clean, hard forechecking player who could score occasionally. Very useful. Now he's doing stupid stuff away from the play so often. Did it start with his superman punch? Did he just get too loose after that?
I have to wonder if that anomaly 21/22 season got in his head and made him think he became something he's really not. And now that he can't replicate it he's frustrated and not playing the game he SHOULD be playinv.

Reactions: AKL

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Gonna be a long season if our goaltenders are gonna be overworked like this.

Our boys with the new contracts (except Gus) have sucked.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
I have to wonder if that anomaly 21/22 season got in his head and made him think he became something he's really not. And now that he can't replicate it he's frustrated and not playing the game he SHOULD be playinv.

That's my theory as well, but I would include 2020-21 season as another anomaly year for him.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
To add to this, I think getting locked out by Fenton has made him a little more careful with his reporting and questions.
I hate this team's media coverage. I would hate living in Toronto with the negativity, but ours is pretty bad. Maybe once in a while they will be critical of the team, but they try to be buddy buddy all the time.

Reactions: BagHead

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
41 save shutout. So good to see they made the right decision and let this man play. Really hope Johansson is OK. We do not need any more injuries.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
He should have started Game 2....but whatever.

One other thing, remember how horrible Brodin looked the first few weeks last season? He was almost unrecognizable. Glad to see him a bit more together for the opener tonight.

Again, WTF Kap and Zucc?

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad