GDT: G1: FLA @ Wild 7pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Home Opener, so this song yet again.

Season Preview - It has lots of words, so I didn't read it.

fan pregame stuff - I'm not going, so I didn't read this either.

Wild Roster:
Kap/Hartman/Zucc
MarJo/JEE/Boldy
Foligno/Rossi/Freddy G
Duhaime/Dewar/Maroon

Brodin/Faber
Middleton/Spurgeon Goli
Merrill/Addison

MAF?/Gus

Panthers Roster:
1697080553745.png

Don't know, don't care. Maybe I'll add it later?

1697080997868.png

Lets Go Wild

Maybe I'll make a tiktok or something and add it later.

Last edited:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Fun fact: Russo said at least 3 of Modano's kids will be planting the flag at center ice for the opener.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I added a tiktoc to the 1st post GDT. Not sure I like it as a media medium for GDTs.

Holy hell, I just tried to look at it on my cell phone to see how it looked. This site is unusable on mobile, way too many adds cover the whole screen.

Reactions: Minnewildsota

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I added a tiktoc to the 1st post GDT. Not sure I like it as a media medium for GDTs.

Holy hell, I just tried to look at it on my cell phone to see how it looked. This site is unusable on mobile, way too many adds cover the whole screen.
Becoming a sponsor was the best thing I've done for this site I spend so much time on for a half year or so. Otherwise, yeah... it's a rough experience

Reactions: AKL

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Remember opening night last year? 7-3 loss I think...uffda
This time I expect a win.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
That Gus Bus video really set me in a good mood, so now I choose positivity. I hope they are ready to come out and play right from the get-go, and that their asses got some well placed slaps from the Great Locker Room Guys (TM) in the player´s tunnel before hitting the ice.
Looking forward to see how Rossi handles himself and also looking extra at Addisons play in front of his own net.
Zuke needs to stop spreading pucks all over the place and Foligno needs to show us why he got that FAT money and terms.
Go Wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad