Injury Report: Frederik Andersen UPD - Practiced Monday

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
this is better than watching General Hospital.

But since sparks is called up will he make sure, by any means, that andersen won't play? Will babcock admit to the world that zach is indeed his love child? Will William shave his flow?
Tune in for answers to these questions and more as MLSE Turns!

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
The fact that he was practicing has to be a pretty good sign though right?

He wouldn't even be on the ice if he had a concussion.

One of the protocols he has to go through is a stress test, he has to exert himself heavily and then go in and do his baselines again. Him not being in full practice tells me he has not passed all the standard tests...yet. We will find out later today if he has passed all the standard protocols.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Well he did go out there early and then stay for a good chunk of practice. So if he could be out there all that time then hopefully it means he can go tomorrow.

Otherwise yeah it goes to the backup to grind out a game.

Good point, he was out before practice as well.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Yeah, the schedule is fairly easy going for the next 3-4 games. As long as he's back for Saturday they will be fine.

They can win a game or two without Andersen. Just have to minimize the risks taken...the Leafs don't lose many games in regulation. We will definitely get points.

The game in Nashville will be a very tough game, the other 3 shouldn't be too bad.

Anybody know if Sparks has been called up?

Yes, he and Kapanen have both been called up this morning

JoeyBeans

Jan 5, 2013
Halifax
No-Meme-The-Office-03.jpg

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
:laugh: how long ago was it there were threads begging for Andersen to sit so the backup could start? That didn't last long.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
the fact that Andersen was on the ice today tells me he isn't out for long I almost expect him to go on Thursday

If he's OK to go, then he needs to start against FLA. We need wins against FLA/Det/Buff and hopefully Tampa, i don't want to HAVE to beat Cbus/Pitt/Caps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad