Post-Game Talk: Flames win 3-1, series lead 3-1, UNSUSTAINABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
So jacked up right now. I can't go to bed.

bboy-bear.gif

varsaku

Feb 14, 2014
United States
He doesn't. Hiller is known for his various mask designs.

He really doesn't wear most of those helmets for many games. Atleast most of the ducks and flames games I watched when he played wore mostly the black. I now do remember the first one, I think he wore that one for a while. They all look so awesome especially the retro flames one. He needs to bust that out a bit more.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
He really doesn't wear most of those helmets for many games. Atleast most of the ducks and flames games I watched when he played wore mostly the black. I now do remember the first one, I think he wore that one for a while.
most of those were worn earlier in his career. Once he went to the matte black he fell in love with it and stuck with it until he signed here and had that red monstrosity for quite a while.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Other than Hillier, I could not pick two more Flame stars tonight. I didn't think anyone stood way out. Just so many guys with solid efforts tonight. Nothing fancy, just lunch pail effort. Great team effort. Everyone is contributing in some way.

These thoughts echo my own. The third period really was an exhibition of how if you stick together as a team you'll be alright.

Also, I'm with Calculon. This is real pizza:

MargheritaPizza21-thumb-596x350-247022.jpg

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Boring Sean Monahan ‏@boringmonahan 2m2 minutes ago
I asked the guys during the game if they thought Kevin Bieksa was relevant tonight but they didn't hear me because our fans were too loud.

:nod:

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Im seriously going to fail my final tomorrow now. Good thing it is a GNED worth only 20% and I have an A- already, or this would be really really bad. Test is at 1130am, gonna try to be at the school by 830am to cram as much as I can. Its that one class you kind of ignore because it was so easy but then when it gets to the final you realize you know nothing.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Im seriously going to fail my final tomorrow now. Good thing it is a GNED worth only 20% and I have an A- already, or this would be really really bad. Test is at 1130am, gonna try to be at the school by 830am to cram as much as I can. Its that one class you kind of ignore because it was so easy but then when it gets to the final you realize you know nothing.

Which GNED is it? Either way, good luck bro!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Gents/ladies

I can honestly say that if you told me in October that the Flames would win three ploff games I would punch you in your lying mouth.

Then I would probably ask what a ploff was.

This is just incredible.

Exactly how I feel Stewie! I mean I've just been trying to enjoy the ride all year, but our team is actually a force, it's a special group.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Which GNED is it? Either way, good luck bro!

Introduction to Computers :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously though, easiest class for assignments but stupidly hard for the midterm and final. Class average on the midterm was 30% but class average on assignments has to be above 80%.

Finance on Friday is my main focus right now, not to mention I had my other GNED final this afternoon. Law and INBU monday and tuesday next week. Praying the Flames dont go to 7 so I can study :yo:

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
I love this team.

As scary as it was to get nothing going in game 2 this is twice in a row where we find a way to be the better team through 2 and then make the game boring when the Canucks need it most.

Hopefully Hiller keeps it up he's been ramp'ing up his play the last 2 games and if he continues to get quicker as the run goes we are going to be a hard team to put down.

I'll give my stars as
1) Hiller
2) Brodie
3) Backlund

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Introduction to Computers :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously though, easiest class for assignments but stupidly hard for the midterm and final. Class average on the midterm was 30% but class average on assignments has to be above 80%.

Finance on Friday is my main focus right now, not to mention I had my other GNED final this afternoon. Law and INBU monday and tuesday next week. Praying the Flames dont go to 7 so I can study :yo:

Wow that's crazy, hope it goes well though!

Yeah Finance is killing me lately... it's so hard to study because even just one chapter takes a few hours and it's like, I have other stuff to study :laugh:

Not to mention I have Organizational Behavior AND Finance on Friday, and game 5 is on Thursday night... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino