Post-Game Talk: Flames win 3-1, series lead 3-1, UNSUSTAINABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Guys, it's happening. Because it's the ploffs, people are actually watching our team play, and as a result people are actually giving us some respect.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Wow that's crazy, hope it goes well though!

Yeah Finance is killing me lately... it's so hard to study because even just one chapter takes a few hours and it's like, I have other stuff to study :laugh:

Not to mention I have Organizational Behavior AND Finance on Friday, and game 5 is on Thursday night... :cry:

and I thought I had it rough with just Finance on friday :help:. I got lucky enough to head into Finance with a comfortable A-, also not having a final the day before or after so I can fully focus on it helps. Good luck with that, hopefully the Finance test goes as well as this series. I know what you mean about studying for it, I am more concerned for studying Finance tomorrow after my final than the final itself lol.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Guys, it's happening. Because it's the ploffs, people are actually watching our team play, and as a result people are actually giving us some respect.

are you sure? I was almost certain Flames are winning because the Canucks didn't really want to be in the ploffs

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary

But we are the fans who were here during the hard times when everyone begins to call us bandwagon fans, right?

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Also from the main board (I spit my drink at this one)

a4hNgta.jpg

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Canucks fan here.

If we lose I'm jumping on the Flames bandwagon.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
and I thought I had it rough with just Finance on friday :help:. I got lucky enough to head into Finance with a comfortable A-, also not having a final the day before or after so I can fully focus on it helps. Good luck with that, hopefully the Finance test goes as well as this series. I know what you mean about studying for it, I am more concerned for studying Finance tomorrow after my final than the final itself lol.

Yeah I'm going into Finance with an A so I'm pretty safe in that regard but god help me if I flop on the final. :( I have a stock market final on Thursday as well and I've barely looked at that lol. Ugh.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Don't worry, we won't expose you in front of your brethren. We don't roll like that.

I don't speak for everyone from our board, but most of us like the Flames a lot.

Likeable team, both fanbase despise Edmonton...

Anyway, I think if the Flames embarrass the Canucks, it might be better for the team in the long run. Speed Benning, Weisbrod and the rest of these dinosaurs out of Vancouver.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
So many stars tonight!

Hiller, Brodie, Backlund, Jooris, Colborne, Johnny, etc... There's not one guy that didn't come out to play! I love this team!

Hopefully we can wrap this series up in 5 and rest the boys for Anaheim!

GoFlames

Jul 2, 2008
Calgary
Great gam Flames! Bury the nucks Thursdayh deserved and needed rest for Anaheim. Anaheim is a solid way better team than the nucks. Funny reading the posts in the Canucks forum

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Wow, what an atmosphere at the 'Dome tonight. Loved the boos raining down on Bieksa everytime he touched the puck. Even the few Canucks fans in my section were booing that dumb ape. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad