GDT: Flames @ Preds | 4/26/2022 | Get Your S**t together Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Frankly if Saros is injured we are probably better off not making it. I'm not sure I would want to watch a series in which we are relying on Ingram or Dave to win us playoff games. That's even more true with how piss poor we've been defensively of late.
We made it.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
How many games did Mason face his first shot against in the final 1/10th of a second remaining?

The logo on the front is what matters. The people here who are allegedly fans are running away faster than Twitter members. Sadly, it is exactly what I expect from the people here.
You misunderstand. The last second goal sucked but that shit happens. Guy came in cold and let in a goal. I'm not rending garments over the one goal

I'm very downbeat because Rittich cannot possibly carry this team to playoff series wins. With Saros I thought we would be even money to beat the Flames and wouldnt have had a fighting chance against the Avs. But if we have to start Rittich in the playoffs we will be swept 4-0 or maybe win one game 6-5 or something crazy. But to think we have any chance at playoff success with Rittich is just delusional

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
You misunderstand. The last second goal sucked but that shit happens. Guy came in cold and let in as goal. I'm not rending garments over the one goal

I'm very downbeat because Rittich cannot possibly carry this team to playoff series wins. With Saros I thought we would be even money to beat the Flames and wouldnt have had a fighting chance against the Avs. But if we have to start Rittich in the playoffs we will be swept 4-0 or maybe win one game 6-5 or something crazy. But think we have any chance at playoff success with Rittich is just delusional
Rittich isn't a star but he was a starter in this league. Saros has zero series wins in his career.

But there is adversity .. the HF "fan" reaction

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
In is better than out. Simple as that. In a theoretically perfect world Saros is healthy and we play the Flames. But you can only win games in the real world with available players against the real opponent… so let’s take our shot and be happy we have a shot.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Rittich isn't a star but he was a starter in this league. Saros has zero series wins in his career.

But there is adversity .. the HF "fan" reaction

Oh come on. Nobody is "running away"
Everyone here is passionate and is reacting emotionally to a shockingly disappointing situation. But everyone in this thread who has said something you object to will be here in the GDTs for the playoffs hoping for a miracle.

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Wasn’t pretty but we made it, anything can happen, but I definitely hope Ingram gets a shot in net if Saros is out for long term. Rittich is probably out of the league after this year, while Ingram could become something possibly.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Dallas has home games against Arizona and Anaheim and only needs 1 point

And that’s only if Vegas wins at Hawks and Blues

That would definitely be some kind of miracle if that happens
There's one path. Vegas has to win both games and Dallas has to lose both games in regulation. Anything else and Dallas is in.

I'm fine with Vegas getting a taste of being out for once.

Last edited:

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Oh come on. Nobody is "running away"
Everyone here is passionate and is reacting emotionally to a shockingly disappointing situation. But everyone in this thread who has said something you object to will be here in the GDTs for the playoffs hoping for a miracle.

This was always a bubble team in a "competitive rebuild" that is EXACTLY at its best case scenario as far as end of season seeding. As for people not "running away" .. read the comments here over the past seven months when our "fans" have been doing exactly that since pre-season. Just tonight look how many people didn't want to make it if Saros MIGHT be hurt. Predators "fans"

Slade was far too nice and optimistic. GG Allin is closer.

Olderfan

Jul 3, 2019
So tell me, which metric is it that has us now trailing Dallas but Preds are in the playoffs but Vegas can knock Dallas out but not the Preds? After points and wins I get confused.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
If anyone wants to be a "fan" and buy my playoff tickets if Rittich is the goalie then I'll gladly sell them to you for face value.

Reactions: hido

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Aside from Saros getting hurt and the back-up guy not saving the game, it was a fun barn tonight.

I'll be there next week, probably with an 8:30 central start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad