GDT: Flames @ Preds | 4/26/2022 | Get Your S**t together Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Honestly if Saros is out I’d almost rather just not make the playoffs.
Haven't wanted to go there, but this team has been a complete buzzkill since the trade deadline. I want to say they don't deserve to, based on their play since then, but if they make it they obviously did deserve it.

Then to have to watch 4-7 games of Tkachuk trolling the whole team like he did tonight? Meh...

Reactions: SouthNash and hido

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
How do you allow a jam play unopposed with .5 seconds left on the clock? Team was a clown show in our zone during the sequence before that.

Jam play seems like an awfully generous term for what happened there considering Tkachuk took exactly one shot from a somewhat severe angle. Looked like standard 6 on 5 to me.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Frankly if Saros is injured we are probably better off not making it. I'm not sure I would want to watch a series in which we are relying on Ingram or Dave to win us playoff games. That's even more true with how piss poor we've been defensively of late.

Reactions: hido

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I mean, 4 or 5 extra games is still worth playing, still better than not playing at all.

But damn, this team was SO MUCH FUN to watch in December/January timeframe. So easy to love and wonder what upsets they might pull.

And now they are just embarrassing, stepping on their own dicks all the time, even while guys get their 42nd goals and 93rd points or whatnot. It's kind of bizarre, really.
:baghead:

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Had this exact thought but if Saros is out I really want to see what Ingram has got

Yeah who knows maybe we could have a Murray/Bennington situation. Although that relies on us not sticking with Rittich if that’s the case.

Best case scenario is that Saros just tweaked something and was being cautious but those non-contact knee injuries are always worrisome.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Frankly if Saros is injured we are probably better off not making it. I'm not sure I would want to watch a series in which we are relying on Ingram or Dave to win us playoff games. That's even more true with how piss poor we've been defensively of late.

Look this is me, an overly emotional, brain damaged A-Hole who 101st would love to throttle, but this is where it gets fun. I want to see Ingram in net. I like his play. Worry yes, but panic no. Take the lessons of 303; worry, don't panic.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Those of us old enough to remember Vokouns blood clot the last week of 2006 are having flashbacks. And Mason was (at the time) a FAR better goalie than Rittich is now
How many games did Mason face his first shot against in the final 1/10th of a second remaining?

The logo on the front is what matters. The people here who are allegedly fans are running away faster than Twitter members. Sadly, it is exactly what I expect from the people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad