GDT: Flames look to continue Honda Centre win streak. 8pm MT on SNW

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Why are Gio and Hamilton so far apart shooting from the corners? Seriously why has that been our M.O. all season?

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Modern hockey is awesome. Dougie and Gio passing back and forth because the goalie has an 8 man screen.

I mean you could break the screen down if you passed it quickly down low and moved the puck well.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I wish GG had the courage to sit players, no matter what the name on their back is

Sit him for who though?

Stajan isn't an option, Jankowski has been just as awful if not worse and Backlund can only play so many minutes.

It's big problem that we don't have any depth, especially offensively, if our top guys are struggling.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Sit him for who though?

Stajan isn't an option, Jankowski has been just as awful if not worse and Backlund can only play so many minutes.

It's big problem that we don't have any depth, especially offensively, if our top guys are struggling.

Move Bennett back to the middle. Give him Gaudreau and Tkachuk. Profit.

Reactions: Mobiandi

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Real time look at how our season has gone
bellcurve-56a8fa773df78cf772a26d0d.GIF

Call me a fairweather fan, but I'm gonna be scoreboard watching the next few games. Just can't be bothered with this crap anymore

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Can we now start discussing what needs to happen with this team? There's f*** all going on.
They can't score, they have no heart... they're f***ing garbage.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Can't remember the last time a team has fumbled such glorious chances like this team has this season. Bennett doing a deke with a wide open net for example.... what the ****. Another 1 goal game for. Really tired of this.
This 50/50(??) hockey thing that GG talks about is.... stupid.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
This is sad.

Can't even make any tank jokes. They don't enjoy winning or tanking.

Can't win right, can't tank right.
How much I'd trade Hamilton and an unlikely playoff experience three years ago for Jack Eichel or McDavid.

Why do we have to live right in the gray? Not shitty enough to improve, not good enough to win anything.

The Red Mile

Dec 18, 2013
Northern B.C.
Ya f*** this team is right. Probably the most frustrated I have ever been with them because we should be better then this. Monahan is a f***ing pilon, Gaudreau is trying to be too cute all the time, and f***ing Brodie has his head shoved up his ass. The worst thing in all this is the Islanders probably have a lottery pick from the Hamonic trade.

May 23, 2007
Calgary
Not only are we mediocre, but also boring.

We are a pretty small team but also slow.

We have some of the most offensively gifted defencemen in the NHL, but near the bottom when it comes to blueline scoring.

We'll play an amazing, complete game once every 5 games to give the fans a glimpse of how good the team can be, then follow that up with 5 games of absoulte mediocrity.

I don't know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad