GDT: Flames @ Jets | The Legend of Calgary: Majooris Mask | Saturday 1 PM MT|SN|

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Am I the only one that was happy to see him go?

I was so tired of his hooking and holding penalties because he wasn't fast enough to keep up to the play. I was tied of him putting the blame on the forwards when there was losses, I didn't like how he publicly applauded the Keenan firing and I hated how he revealed to us all that Tanguay would cry in his stall after losses.

He had worn on my last nerve and was happy to see him go.

Nope I was happy too. Good in his time, but slow as molasses and had a big cap hit we needed gone. Regehr was one of the guys we kept too long which contributed to the demise of our core being ineffective

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
If the Jets do the same thing this game could be interesting lol.

By the sounds of it, the Jets will be resting a lot of players as well. Should make for an interesting game. :D

It'll be nice to not have frayed nerves watching a game for the first time in a couple of months. G'luck today, and here's to no injuries on either side.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
If the game seems too boring, or Flames not play well or whatever. Just say to yourself: "no matter what, Flames are in playoffs". I think you havent been able to say that for a while.

Its going to be great game, just because of that :D

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Most of the Flames' games start between 2am-5am for me. Thats why I'm so excited about tonights game :)

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
If gaudreau is Money's winger, I'd like to see Poirier be Bennetts winger. Start the chemistry now. They play a similar high tempo game, both aren't afriad to play in the dirty areas and both have serious speed on the open ice.

I'd like to see
Raymond / Bennett / Poirier line today. Fast, shifty, and extremely dangerous.

Otherwise, I wanna see a big W. Relelentless puck pursuit. We're in, but we still need to win, for the sake of winning.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Might finish the season with less than 30 regulation losses. Common Flames! 99 points!

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Oh my god OP, I am a HUGE Zelda fan

this GDT freaking rocks!!!!!!! (I had to take a pause from Majora's Mask 3D, but been itching to get back into it)

Fantastic job!! I just feel elated seeing a Zelda themed GDT :laugh:

Also I love Buff as the moon lol.

Nice job, RS. I lol'd at Bennett dressed as Zelda. :laugh:

*Link ;) (sorry, don't ban me)

Last edited:
May 27, 2012
Earth
Oh my god OP, I am a HUGE Zelda fan

this GDT freaking rocks!!!!!!! (I had to take a pause from Majora's Mask 3D, but been itching to get back into it)

Fantastic job!! I just feel elated seeing a Zelda themed GDT :laugh:

Also I love Buff as the moon lol.

Thanks. My elite photo-shopping abilities have come in handy.

edit: thought of idea when i sitting around. Jooris and Majora's mask pooped up in my head. Alas, Majooris Mask was born.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
I understand they wanna sit guys for the ploffs.. but you gotta think they SHOULD try and get home ice advantage.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

You missed the joke, so....

perma_banned.gif

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Gaudreau should play.
Am I the only one that was happy to see him go?

I was so tired of his hooking and holding penalties because he wasn't fast enough to keep up to the play. I was tied of him putting the blame on the forwards when there was losses, I didn't like how he publicly applauded the Keenan firing and I hated how he revealed to us all that Tanguay would cry in his stall after losses.

He had worn on my last nerve and was happy to see him go.

One of those rare times we agree on something.

Regehr's bitterness and sour old man attitude would have been poison in a rebuild.

Unkki

Dec 23, 2009
"“He’s (Bennett) been a pain most of the winter that he spent with us but we didn’t try to slow him down,” Calgary Flames coach Bob Hartley said in advance of Bennett's debut Saturday against the Winnipeg Jets. “We would talk with him and we would go back in the coaches office and we would laugh between us. He didn’t care about the NHL rules. He wanted to be part of warm-ups when he was not even an active player. ‘What do you mean? What do you mean? I need to be an active player? Make me an active player’. It was painful. It was funny but gosh, every day there was a story about Sammy."

Oh gosh :D He just seems to be a great kid, bravo.

[mod] http://flames.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=762603

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad