Post-Game Talk: Flames @ Capitals 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
So what are we good at this year? We aren't good on the PP, we aren't good on the PK, we take more penalties then we get, were not physical, were not solid defensively, we go stagnant 5v5, we don't make adjustments, and we aren't motivated. Is there anything we can hang our hat on?

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
So what are we good at this year? We aren't good on the PP, we aren't good on the PK, we take more penalties then we get, were not physical, were not solid defensively, we go stagnant 5v5, we don't make adjustments, and we aren't motivated. Is there anything we can hang our hat on?

We participate.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
He does but I still think Kane is the worst defensive player in the league.

Worst? There are a lot of players in the league, and when I think of the worst defensive players, I wouldn't name Kane first. So what if Gaudreau is marginally better defensively, it doesn't make up the difference between the two offensively.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
That about covers it..we are suck.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
So I guess they're just going to vacillate between staleness and urgency on a given night depending on preceding circumstances. Just enoughism alive and well.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
giphy.gif

Reactions: 905PENS

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

Holtby is amazing, it's the one positive note.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Yet still a .500ish team, in and out of playoff position. Outside of TB lots of parity in East.

I know it seems odd. Part of that is still thinking of the team as the past two reg seasons power - whether we want to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad