Post-Game Talk: Flames @ Capitals 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
DSP’s time should be up in the top 6. He isn’t contributing anything offensively.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Worst? There are a lot of players in the league, and when I think of the worst defensive players, I wouldn't name Kane first. So what if Gaudreau is marginally better defensively, it doesn't make up the difference between the two offensively.
A lot of weak defensive players but I can't think of any worse than Kane. He doesn't play defense.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
DSP’s time should be up in the top 6. He isn’t contributing anything offensively.
There are so many guys who have earned a trip to the press box. I wouldnt even know where to start. Beagle kuz orpik DSP ...

Tonight 77 and 92 both stinking out the joint

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Yet still a .500ish team, in and out of playoff position. Outside of TB lots of parity in East.

I know it seems odd. Part of that is still thinking of the team as the past two reg seasons power - whether we want to admit it.

.500 in the NHL sucks, there are only 6 teams below .500, and .500 teams don't make the playoffs. I don't believe for a second that because we lost Schmidt and Majo, we go from presidents trophy to missing the playoffs. This team is lazily coasting, and has no motivation/since of urgency. Still not sure how much is on the players and how much is on Trotz, but GMBM needs to kick somebody in the butt and do it soon.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Kuznetsov has been subpar but Backstrom has been just invisible. No real chances being created at ES for 19. Something needs to change.

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
im barely watching, but i just turn it back and chaisson is on the ice when we've pulled our goalie. IN WHAT f***ING WORLD

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Is anyone going to call out Ovi? If he's not scoring goals he isn't doing **** out there, and he hasn't scored in like 9 games now.
Not tonight, i’m not. He was one of our three best players IMO. Two nice feeds to DSP, rocked a shot off post, was pursuing puck and using body. Other nights, yes, but tonight i thought he was very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad