Post-Game Talk: Flames @ Capitals 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Not a great shift for 77 on the PPG against. Twice let guy slide thru with puck and then whiffed on clearing opportunity. 19 didnt help by watching scrum and not bothering to tie up a guy or help clear crease

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Not a great shift for 77 on the PPG against. Twice let guy slide thru with puck and then whiffed on clearing opportunity. 19 didnt help by watching scrum and not bothering to tie up a guy or help clear crease
I thought the same thing

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
8 getting so many grade-A chances last 3 games.

Gotta think pucks will start going in again soon, and hopefully in bunches

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Ovie one of our best players tonight.

Jeez, i hadn’t realized how close to scoring Gaudreau came, on the wraparound.

Love me some Bowey, but i counted 3 separate giveaways in single shift, on the shift ending with Gaudreau wraparound attempt.

Last edited:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
People really think Gaudreau is a more exciting player than Kane? I don't see it, Kane can has amazing hands like Gaudreau and his shot is much better.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Orpik already a -17 in ES shot attempt differential. Backstrom line is like -8.

Something has to change.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I noticed Trotz mixed lines up a bit late in the 2nd. Curious that he hasnt tried someone else in smith pellys spot. He hasnt done much on that line.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
People really think Gaudreau is a more exciting player than Kane? I don't see it, Kane can has amazing hands like Gaudreau and his shot is much better.
Gaudreau pretty fun to watch, though. Creates chances out of nothing. And is so damn quick.

That wraparound attempt was kinda insane. He got there SO fast

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
As good as Gaudreau? He's better, he's as good as Gaudreau in the playmaking department and he can score more goals.
Kane doesn't play in his own end at all and I would rank him as the softest player in the league. All round doesn't mean offense.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Yes he is. Same thing happened last time we played them
Uh Smith is doing what a starting goalie should do. The Caps are once again giving the opponents goalie an easy night. He's seeing everything, not enough net drive and very little traffic. I don't see anyone really trying to get their nose dirty. Crash the net and take out Smith if you have to. He has a short temper. Get him hot headed a little and it will throw his game off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad