GDT: FLA @ MTL | Transition? | Mar. 19, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Dave Poulin keeps mentioning Scherbak and McCarron needing to be everyday NHLers :laugh:

Dave, we need a lot more than those two to be successful.

Reactions: Tyson

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Drouin’s back to floating and making terrible decisions. This kid regardless of if he’s winger or center needs to get back to basics. And that starts with effort and decision making.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Drouin’s back to floating and making terrible decisions. This kid regardless of if he’s winger or center needs to get back to basics. And that starts with effort and decision making.
Gallagher needs to read him the riot act behind the scenes

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006

He's kind of on the wrong team to be learning such things

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
I never tought he had great vision.. He strike me as a player always trying the low percentage pass that look stupid 90% of the time and amazing 10%

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I bet Boston misses the days Lucic was a 30 goal scorer, but the game has changed.

The difference is they got rid of him when the game was changing, going for youth and speed. Bergevin signed players like Alzner, and then just now realized we should go for youth and speed.

Thanks Geoff, it's real fun having a GM whose vision is years behind the 8-ball.

Did Bergevin really ask for Trocheck in return for Pacioretty like the rumor I saw somewhere and expected Florida to actually do that trade? Good try but other GM's aren't as bad as what you are Marc.

Would it surprise you? I really can’t wait for it to get released for what Bergevin is actually asking for Pacioretty. It’ll make him look even dumber when we see how overpriced the asking price is.

Probably.

He's just an awful, awful GM. Nobody is going to trade you a young top 6 center for Max. Like, get real ffs Marc.

And now, the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-telling, the great seer, sage and soothsayer - and former elocution teacher to Guy Carbonneau:

Bergevac The Magnificient, mystic from the East!

28luqmw.jpg

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad