Confirmed Trade: [FLA/BUF] Sam Reinhart for Devon Levi and 2022 1st round pick

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I think it's a great trade for Buffalo. Devon Levi is a stud and with a 1st pick, we never know. 2022 draft class looks pretty promising.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
tenor.gif

Buffalo is such a great player. With a nickname of 'Tatanka' you just know Buffalo deserves massive value in a trade.
Are you ok?

Reactions: Morrison

Ice Mammoth

Mar 14, 2021
Rasmus Ristolainen exchange. Having learned the details of the deal, I was very scared. Probably Kevyn Adams was replaced with a clone. :help:
Exchange Sam Reinhart. Having learned the details of the deal, i was very happy. Kevyn Adams hasn't changed. :)

Reactions: Morrison

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Panthers will be filthy:

Verhaeghe - Barkov - Reinhart
Huberdeau - Bennett - Tippett
Duclair - Lundell - Hornqvist
Denisenko - Acciari - Heponiemi/Vatrano

Ekblad - Weegar
Forsling - Gudas
Nutivaara - Stralman

Bob/Knight

Thats a "pretty good" lineup. If they add a Top4 D they will be hard to stop. I assume Vatrano, Luostarinen, Saarela etc. are on the block + picks. Also Suter/Hakanpää from UFA would be an option

Reactions: Laus723 and BB88

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Panthers will be filthy:

Verhaeghe - Barkov - Reinhart
Huberdeau - Bennett - Tippett
Duclair - Lundell - Hornqvist
Denisenko - Acciari - Heponiemi/Vatrano

Ekblad - Weegar
Forsling - Gudas
Nutivaara - Stralman

Bob/Knight

Thats a "pretty good" lineup. If they add a Top4 D they will be hard to stop. I assume Vatrano, Luostarinen, Saarela etc. are on the block + picks. Also Suter/Hakanpää from UFA would be an option

Forsling - Ekblad
Suter - Weegar

Is our dream scenario at the moment. Then you have Gildon, Ludvig, Gudas, Nuti and/or Stralman, battle it out for the ast three spots.

cheesesteak

Jul 3, 2011
Rasmus Ristolainen exchange. Having learned the details of the deal, I was very scared. Probably Kevyn Adams was replaced with a clone. :help:
Exchange Sam Reinhart. Having learned the details of the deal, i was very happy. Kevyn Adams hasn't changed. :)

The reality is this was the best offer available. It’s not like GMs don’t check what the best available options are. This isn’t better than what Risto got but people won’t necessarily accept that because they see 13 instead of whatever number Florida’s pick ends up being. Without taking in the context the difference in the drafts + the lack of real scouting available for 2021 draft.

Reactions: Team Cozens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad