OT: Fitness and Nutrition Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
You know, I know a lot of people who talks to their plants, and even claim it helps them grow.
Plants breath in what we breath out. But no, they don't have brains, or sentience, or feel pain, or have central nervous systems... honestly of all the excuses meat eaters come up with, this has to be the absolute dumbest...

Reactions: Cobra Commander

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
You know, I know a lot of people who talks to their plants, and even claim it helps them grow.
I have a friend who studied arboriculture and he was telling a story about a man coming in a room full of trees, plants and other. In the room was also chairs, tables, glass etc. The man started throwing the objects around and breaking the glass while screaming, they were monitoring the plants and trees and they reacted to the man's behavior. They did another experience with the same man where they put a chair in the middle of the room and the man went and just sat on it without doing anything else. The plants and trees reacted to the man's presence almost the same way they did in his first presence in the room. Isn't that interesting!?

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Plants breath in what we breath out. But no, they don't have brains, or sentience, or feel pain, or have central nervous systems... honestly of all the excuses meat eaters come up with, this has to be the absolute dumbest...
humans breath in what...

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
I have a friend who studied arboriculture and he was telling a story about a man coming in a room full of trees, plants and other. In the room was also chairs, tables, glass etc. The man started throwing the objects around and breaking the glass while screaming, they were monitoring the plants and trees and they reacted to the man's behavior. They did another experience with the same man where they put a chair in the middle of the room and the man went and just sat on it without doing anything else. The plants and trees reacted to the man's presence almost the same way they did in his first presence in the room. Isn't that interesting!?
They react to us because we are breathing out their favorite food.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I've been researching and learning about nutrition and veganism since my gf became one 2 years ago, i shortly after became one. Those "couple of movies" that your clearly did not watch have some very powerfull information and scientific testimonials that are undisputable. Cold hard facts about animal products that are unarguable.

Question 3: The cunsumption of animal proteins have what effect on humain cancer cells?

A- They feed and help them multiply
B- They Kill them

(FYI, vegetable proteins kill cancer cells)
I love how some random internet blogger is deemed as a source in regards to criticizing one of the all time intellectual giants of nutrition...
Look at you two cuties who can't adress a single thing...
Oh, a blogger, that must mean she is 100% of shit and cannot bring any good arguments to the table.
But wait, little cobra poster here has watched a couple movies and did his research, which apparently makes him credible...
Ah the irony.

I love how not a single point was adressed.
You guys are far too predictable.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Oh, a blogger, that must mean she is 100% of **** and cannot bring any good arguments to the table.
But wait, little cobra poster here has watched a couple movies and did his research, which apparently makes him credible...
Ah the irony.

What point was made? You just posted a link to a random blog...

FYI "The China, Cornell, Oxford Project" is regarded as the most comprehensive human study on nutrition ever conducted. As you can tell by it's name, it was a cooperate effort between Oxford, Cornell, and the Chinese Government. That blogger is pretty cute though, so she has that, which is helpful when you have no formal education or training...

Reactions: Cobra Commander

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
What point was made? You just posted a link to a random blog...

FYI "The China, Cornell, Oxford Project" is regarded as the most comprehensive human study on nutrition ever conducted. As you can tell by it's name, it was a cooperate effort between Oxford, Cornell, and the Chinese Government. That blogger is pretty cute though, so she has that, which is helpful when you have no formal education or training...
Oh boy..
:facepalm:

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Oh, a blogger, that must mean she is 100% of **** and cannot bring any good arguments to the table.
Ah the irony.

Funny coming from the guy who refuses to acknowledge any of the facts presented.

1- Animal protein feeds cancer cells
2- Vegetable proteins kill cancer cells
3- Natural animal hormones block human insulin receptors.
4- Who knows what the added hormones and antibiotics do to you
5- Casein, the main protein in cow's milk is highly toxic to humans.
6- The "human canine tooth" debunk, many animals have a "canine tooth" including cows.
7- The vitamin B12 vegan debunk.
8- The biggest,strongest, longest living land mammals are "Vegans".
9 - Humans have the jaws and digestive systems that belong to the Herbivore category.

These are the facts that i have presented so far that you have chosen to ignore and just laugh at me.

I have many more facts and questions for you after you are done with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad