Series Talk: First Round: Pens (1) vs. Isles (4) - Series Tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
One thing I have noticed about #42, as fast as he is, he's a brick when it comes to board play. It's so disheaertening when you compare the board play from #17 #59 and #16 that they can't hold his jock straps for board play

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Ever watch Malkin in the playoffs with a lower body issue. It ain't pretty to start with and then factor in the line combo and Trotz having last change . . . yeah, you play him. But you don't need to hang him out to dry in the process.

Ill take my chances, one of the best in the game. Its the playoffs everyone has an injury this time of the year. Some you dont even hear about.

I know it can be argued about usage and what not and trusting the staff to do whats right but were here and many didnt even think we would be.

Ill take a 75% Malkin over 75% of players in the NHL

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
One thing I have noticed about #42, as fast as he is, he's a brick when it comes to board play. It's so disheaertening when you compare the board play from #17 #59 and #16 that they can't hold his jock straps for board play

Yeah he has a little Jagr in him in that regard.

Fit and chemistry is irrelevant whem discussing Malkin.

Anyone else . . . relevant.

Painfully accurate.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Ill take my chances, one of the best in the game. Its the playoffs everyone has an injury this time of the year. Some you dont even hear about.

I know it can be argued about usage and what not and trusting the staff to do whats right but were here and many didnt even think we would be.

I really, really hope you're right.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
malkin 14:07 carter 15:48
Malkin 17:05 Carter 14:39
Carter 17:16 Malkin 15:01

two blowout wins and one blowout loss though so icetime was funky.

the last game was a 1 - 0 win

malkin played 13:58
Carter played 14:34

or did you just ignore the only tight game

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

That's the thing here. Some people see others note Malkin with a LBI in the playoffs has traditionally been a problem and how the only time in the last 2 years Malkin hasn't been very good to god mode is when he's with Zucker and express a lot of concern and wonder what the hell Sullivan is thinking.

Doesn't mean there's some agenda or we want the Pens to lose or wouldn't be absolutely thrilled to be wrong.

It only means that we're willing to say objectively it's a duck when it walks and talks like one.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
That's the thing here. Some people see others note Malkin with a LBI in the playoffs has traditionally been a problem and how the only time in the last 2 years Malkin hasn't been very good to for mode is when he's with Zucker and express a lot of concern and wonder what the hell Sullivan is thinking.

Doesn't mean there's some agenda or we want the Pens to lose or wouldn't be absolutely thrilled to be wrong.

It only means that we're willing to say objectively it's a duck when it walks and talks like one.

Nah man I just super hate Malkin and the Penguins and have been playing an absolutely bonkers long con on everyone.

Busted.

Reactions: Al Smith and KIRK

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania

OK, but how much of that 75% gets drained away by having zero chemistry with Zucker?

Reactions: Darren McCord

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
If Malkin can play he should. But he should get support to ease him in.

mccann -malkin - kap gives you more options.

you could even run
Geno - McCann - kap to give Geno less responsibility

Factorial

Oct 7, 2019
Is Geno back tonight? I read some of this thread yesterday and all the doctors here assured us that he wouldn't be playing in games 3 or 4.

Reactions: sovietsanta87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad