Series Talk: First Round: Pens (1) vs. Isles (4) - Series Tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
The most infuriating thing about Sullivan really is less about what he does tonight, but more about what he didn't do during the year.

He had ample time to try new line combos and see what work and didn't. Instead he decides his lines before season and doesn't not change them. Outside of Carter there is not one surprise decision since Game 1. I dont count Gaudreau because him and Erod are pretty much a wash.

Jake - Side - Rust
Zucker - Geno - Kap
McCann - Jank(Carter) - (Gaudreau)Erod/Sceivour
BART

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
I do not like this, no sir.
Here is some more amazing content:
HTndcES_d.webp

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
dont mind me just pivoting from geno is never going to play to geno shouldnt play until next round if they advance

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Please put Tanev with Geno and Kap so he can do all the dirty work. Kap's gonna have to be the driver on that line and playing or not, I don't think anyone believes Geno is anywhere close to 100%.

Reactions: Trade

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Remember when Sully put 24 year old Kapanen on the 4th line for a few games to "Ease him in" but nah 34 year old Geno is good to go. If he plays hes probably getting 16+ mins aswell.

I said to do this with my friend when geno came back for the final two games of the season and I almost lost a friend with him calling me insane (among many other childish things) for even thinking it.

Reactions: Malkinstheman

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Because idiots listened to some random Twitter user and his “source”
Wait a minute, does the Pens start time tonight meet with your approval. If I remember correctly game one did not. And subsequently we lost. How does tonights game work with your schedule on the best coast?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
JUST finished the enemy game last night and oh man did Samsonov MAF the HELL out of the capitals.

For how bad jarry was for the first game at least he DID NOT DO THAT!
***honorable f***-up goes to Schultz for totally miffing getting the puck or man out of there*** muhahahaha
Hilarious. Awesomely hilarious.

Speaking of geno playinng whats the word on cds? No mention of him at all from the posts I'm seeing

Reactions: Trade

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I guess at least he doesn't do straight angel dust with a DMT follower like Tanev does.

Though I mean... it clearly works for Turbo so w/e.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad