Pre-Game Talk: First game of the year! Canadiens vs New Maple Leafs @ 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Man that leafs roster looks brutal. I almosy feel bad for the fans. At least last year in their embarrassing season they had Kessel to make a few exciting plays here and there. Without him, Rielly needs to step up or else it's going to be one of the most boring leafs season ever. Especially with Babcock coaching.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Just keep slamming the guy here on HF boards and watch him come out & play like a SC MVP against the Habs tonight, like clockwork, added incentives, count on the Habs wiseacres here, to throw them out in bucketloads for opposition coaches to use!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap::help:

Remember last year when Brandon Kozun was all the rage after game 1 against Montreal...then he got waived and couldn't even find a job in the NHL this year? That was funny.

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
Remember last year when Brandon Kozun was all the rage after game 1 against Montreal...then he got waived and couldn't even find a job in the NHL this year? That was funny.

i'm still waiting for tomas kaberle to show up and remind everyone he's had a way better career than markov

:help: the toronto maple leafs and their silly fans

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
I got the day off from work, got tsn 690 on, got my habs jersey hat and socks on, cant wait for the puck drop.

Heres to a good season :handclap: :yo:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
You gotta ride the hot hand. I'd go with Condon and maybe try and get Price's value up before the trade deadline.

puckluck33*

May 17, 2015
Bergevin this team will never win with DD as a 3rd line center,needs to be traded and Eller moved to 3rd line...PERIOD.....if Scherbak gets off to a good start in St.Johns call him up to play with Galechenyuk.

Bergevillain

Aug 1, 2014
London, ON
Bergevin this team will never win with DD as a 3rd line center,needs to be traded and Eller moved to 3rd line...PERIOD.....if Scherbak gets off to a good start in St.Johns call him up to play with Galechenyuk.

We should wait and see how these lines play out before saying how it needs to be.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011

I'm probably one of the biggest DD haters here but I see no problem with him on the 3rd line. Eller has been impressive on Galchenyuk's wing, and DD has been awesome with Flash and Weise. I'd keep them there for now at least. If one of our rookies proves he's ready this year I think DD will be on the way out and Eller moved back to 3C, with the rookie taking the 2LW spot. Can't see that happening for the first few months anyway, and I want Scherbak to get a full season in the AHL. Preferably Hudon and Andrighetto too, but I could see them getting spot call-ups

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I got the day off from work, got tsn 690 on, got my habs jersey hat and socks on, cant wait for the puck drop.

Heres to a good season :handclap: :yo:

Dude, as much as I love your passion, anyone wandering outside wearing hockey socks should expect to have loose change dropped into their hat.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Dude, as much as I love your passion, anyone wandering outside wearing hockey socks should expect to have loose change dropped into their hat.

this is why hockey is not "cool" anymore and 450s are so cynical about it, because of that attitude.

wearing a Leafs jersey in Toronto means he love the leafs, wearing a Habs jersey in montreal means "ew look at that loser, he should care about important things instead"

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Finally, some real hockey.

Will probably end up being a sloppy game overall since it's the first one but at least there's hockey tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad