Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
Oh good, this thread was bumped again.
DgLn4w_VAAAa7Kv.jpg:large

Reactions: BlackDogg

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton
What a shocker this thread got bumped again, well at least people got something new to complain about for a couple days till the draft happens, then the mental gymnastics will fire up again to find some reason to bash Chia for the draft

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
f*** Chia. Hope the fat f*** gets called out.

Who am I kidding not one "journalist" has the guts to say the words taylor hall hart trophy to him

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I would imagine some of the Hall votes at least come from the parts of the media who like to shit on the Oilers. And there are a lot of them. So a partial grain of salt to be taken.

Either way, feels like poop.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
This thread gives me live. Never let chiarelli live this down, even after hes fired

Hell go down as a worse GM than milbury

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Meanwhile the bald POS sits quietly contemplating his next idiotic move. Ty Smith come on down, I wouldn't be surprised if hes shopping Lucic (one of his mistakes)with one of our biggest assets in Puljujarvi to get rid of that ludicrous contract. Wtf is going on in this black hole of an organization. Lol. The organization giving him full freedom to fix his mistakes by making new ones.....

Reactions: McAsuno and 780il

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
This thread gives me live. Never let chiarelli live this down, even after hes fired

Hell go down as a worse GM than milbury

Yup, he will never live this down ever. He could've come back from the Seguin thing, but this is another level, this will be his legacy as much as that single Cup in Boston.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
Meanwhile the bald POS sits quietly contemplating his next idiotic move. Ty Smith come on down, I wouldn't be surprised if hes shopping Lucic (one of his mistakes)with one of our biggest assets in Puljujarvi to get rid of that ludicrous contract. Wtf is going on in this black hole of an organization. Lol. The organization giving him full freedom to fix his mistakes by making new ones.....

No you don't understand, it's going to be a "hockey trade."

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
So....

Lucic+Larsson>Hall+Demers

?

I'm sure some of you are still going to try and argue its true lol. I look forward to the spin on Lucic eventually getting dumped for another garbage contract or costing us assets to rid ourselves of him.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012

Dont forget about trading either klefbom or rnh for cody ceci or MDC in *checks watch* 9 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad