GDT: Finland - Czech Republic

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
I‘m not sure but did Olkinuora play last season in the KHL and if yes in which team or in the Finnish liiga?

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
He is still even nowadays. Unfortunately it happens only once or twice in a season. He’s such a weird player. He should have some really nice offensive skills, but you see him use them very rarely. But when you see it happen, it really wows you!
A dangler dangles, so no. He's not a dangler. But he knows how to do it!

Reactions: Ippenator

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Right place at the right time, scored few big goals in the champ run.

Really all that there is, but Karjala-lippikset eat that shit and ask for seconds.
A couple of fluke goals, whoo-hoo.

He's scored 6 goals in 41 WC games. A couple of those happened to come in one game, big deal.

He's one of those "close eyes and whack the puck and hope it goes in"-sorta players offensively.

Yes, able to play on PK.

Gereth

Feb 18, 2015
Pretty flawless penalty kill. I hoped to at least go with a bang. Losing 3:0 is quite disappointing. But I can understand intensity going down in third. More important match ahead.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
5-1 Canada.. barring some unlikely things...

US vs Swiss
Canada vs Sweden?
Czechs vs Germany
Finn's vs slovaks

I think... Amazingly, all 4 games interest me... Hope Canada vs Sweden not at same time as Czechs vs germany

Reactions: FinPanda

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
A couple of fluke goals, whoo-hoo.

He's scored 6 goals in 41 WC games. A couple of those happened to come in one game, big deal.

He's one of those "close eyes and whack the puck and hope it goes in"-sorta players offensively.

Yes, able to play on PK.
Yeah, i'm not telling you that he's a good player, i'm saying that's the reason why the casuals love him.

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
Sorry for the Finns but this was not worth a 2 minutes penalty but fortunately this wrong call of the referee isn’t game decisive by this score.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
But yeah, the Czech big name guys have mostly been invisible from what I've seen. Kari Jalonen's Koohotushockey seems to not be working very well, surprisingly enough.

Funny how Czechia wasted almost a minute just passing between the same 2 guys over and over again 6v5.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Well. The quarter final opponents i wanted to avoid were Canada, Sweden and Finland.

Sorry Sweden... Good luck with Canada.

Best news of day is Slovakia making it! Feel bad for Danes but happy when Slovaks do well.

Reactions: Ippenator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad