Fantasy Baseball Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
My team might make a miracle comeback depending on the outcome of this Red Sox game. If Benintendi can get a hit, and Kimbrel a clean save with some Ks, I will steal a victory from the jaws of defeat. But my opponent has Betts, so I need him to get out, but not with a double play, so that Benintendi can put the Red Sox ahead.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Nope, one DL spot and currently have Harper, Strasburg, A. Sanchez, Thor, McCarthy and A. Russell on the DL. Right now Thor is in the spot

I'd probably cut McCarthy and Russell. McCarthy may not have a rotation spot if/when he comes back. And Russell hasn't been great for fantasy this year. I'd hang on to Harper for now.

Having only one DL spot sucks.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I'd probably cut McCarthy and Russell. McCarthy may not have a rotation spot if/when he comes back. And Russell hasn't been great for fantasy this year. I'd hang on to Harper for now.

Having only one DL spot sucks.

Yeah the commish is changing it after this year thankfully. Just doesn't make sense to have one DL spot and 5 keepers.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Ours was earlier in the week and no one even knew. Commish is being a ****** and wouldn't extend it. Sad

Buxton 31 pts this week :naughty:

I know all about bad commishes. Have to deal with 2 that post on here.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Picked up Gallo about a month ago by using a waiver. Making me look like a genius atm.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Well maybe if you and Tootoo stop beating my teams and i just might start liking you again.

Guy is spittin fire after a loss hah. Dooley noted.

I think you win that trade we did though. The only reason I did that Thames/Cozart deal was because despite how I like Anderson going forward, he wasn't cutting it now. As soon as I convince myself to do it...he has 4 dingers in the last 6 games. :dunno:

Picked up Gallo about a month ago by using a waiver. Making me look like a genius atm.

He's not available in any rotos. In points leagues I've been gritting my teeth not picking him up. Good bench bat. Put him in when he gets hot and he can win you a week.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Guy is spittin fire after a loss hah. Dooley noted.

I think you win that trade we did though. The only reason I did that Thames/Cozart deal was because despite how I like Anderson going forward, he wasn't cutting it now. As soon as I convince myself to do it...he has 4 dingers in the last 6 games. :dunno:

He's not available in any rotos. In points leagues I've been gritting my teeth not picking him up. Good bench bat. Put him in when he gets hot and he can win you a week.

I actually dropped him in my league you're in. I only have 1 guy within 60 homeruns and AVG is pretty close so I can't afford to play him and needed to pick up steals. He's extremely frustrating at times, similar to Dunn for awhile.

EDIT: Wow just realized how hot he is. Dropped him in a points league before the month and he's had 64 points the past 2 weeks, 122 the past month. Jesus. In leagues that don't count AVG (like points) he's quite valuable.

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Nelson Cruz might not be outfield eligible next year in any league. He's at four games right now, and I read today that he "probably won't" play the outfield at all in Atlanta. Dammit.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Nelson Cruz might not be outfield eligible next year in any league. He's at four games right now, and I read today that he "probably won't" play the outfield at all in Atlanta. Dammit.

Small price to pay to plug Rizzo at 2B.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad