Fantasy Baseball Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Good god, I would have won the championship solely because of Hoskins if my team didn't lay an egg at the end of last week. It's my own fault for starting to focus on the following week and letting my opponent add 4 pitcher starts on Saturday, but still, really frustrating.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Sorry to hear that. Hoskins is going to win so many leagues for people.

I'm trailing in most of my H2H playoff matchups so far. I made the playoffs in almost every league I'm in.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yep...Hoskins has been unreal. Him mashing along with JD being moved to Arizona really added something special to my offence.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
For some reason a guy dropped Jimmy Nelson in my keeper, even though he could have just put him on the DL. Either everybody not in the playoffs is not paying attention, or doesn't care, but I tossed a $3 bid in for him and won, which means I can keep him for $4 next year. That seems like it will be a solid play as long as the surgery isn't too crazy.

I'll probably eventually throw a post up in the winter about keeper decisions, but I am pretty sure I just added one on the cheap. It may come down to him vs. Faria, and if Faria actually can get 10 RP appearances, he'll be eligible next year, but I think it's too late in the season for that.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
My offense was god awful for my league this week. .236 average and eight home runs as a team... I'm done for that league.

I think I'm going to hang on for Tootoo Train's league, but I'm not celebrating yet.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
30 points up with my Justin Turner vs his Strasburg in the Sunday nighter. Wew lad

Might only have 4 or 5 starts in the finals depending what happens with Ian Kennedy

darko

Feb 16, 2009
1 big day and i won 9-3. Still trying to process it because i was losing 9-3 going into the final day. 2 days ago i was losing 12-1.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Rematch vs my cousin in the finals. I like his chances again, unless Fulmer and Salazar can pull off miracles and come back to start lol.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Dammmnnnn son. I managed to get into the final. I'm a big underdog but we'll see what happens. I just picked up Rosario and Castellanos (dropping Bregman and Lamb respectively). Have to go with my gut and those two seem spent.

As for pitchers...I replaced Dillon with McHugh. Fingers crossed; my pitching is pretty awful.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
It looks like I'm going to finish in the top four in 7 of 8 leagues on my Yahoo account. I'm in a few more, but I'm basically a body in those. I'm definitely cutting back next year. I'm in way too many.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
It looks like I'm going to finish in the top four in 7 of 8 leagues on my Yahoo account. I'm in a few more, but I'm basically a body in those. I'm definitely cutting back next year. I'm in way too many.

There'll be no heroics this time for me in your league. You don't dodge bullets 2 weeks in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad