FA Game #2 by Soli, TP, and JW

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Early morning trade

:sabres send 2018 2nd + CJ Smith + 2017 4th to :vegas for Calvin Pickard + Jon Merrill.

We are pleased to bring in our 1b goaltender to split time with Varly as well as adding a depth defenseman to our ranks.

Last edited:

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Early morning trade

Sabres send 2018 2nd + CJ Smith + 2017 4th to Vegas for Calvin Pickard + Jon Merrill.

We are pleased to bring in our 1b goaltender to split time with Varly as well as adding a depth defenseman to our ranks.

:vegas

confirms

While we had plans of having Pickard take the reigns of this team, we over did it a bit on goaltenders and just couldn't find a reasonable way to make the space on our roster.

We definitely can use the help of CJ Smith in the AHL and never turn down draft picks.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Thank you TP for the hard work with the draft!

:nhl

I will be updating the draft and trade thread with all selections before 1:30pm est today.

If you are able to be an agent in FA, please contact me ASAP, hoping to have that going tomorrow.

Edit: Still need 2 more volunteers:

East Forwards: Joel Ward or volunteer
West Forwards: Joel Ward or volunteer
East Defensemen: FlamerForLife
West Defensemen:
Goaltenders: CTG

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

I will be updating the draft and trade thread with all selections before 1:30pm est today.

If you are able to be an agent in FA, please contact me ASAP, hoping to have that going tomorrow.

If you have made UFA re-signings, please make sure that they appear in my list in the free agency thread.

If not, send me a PM ASAP.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
:pens

Re-signed RFAs:

D Derrick Pouliot - $950,000 for 1 year
G Filip Gustavsson - $925,000 for 3 years
D Brian Dumoulin - $1,000,000 for 1 year

Also,...

D Olli Maatta on the block.
Looking for a defensive upgrade on Maatta+.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

Oilers have resigned RFAs Leon Draisaitl, Zach Kassian, Jujhar Khaira, and Griffin Reinhart and sent QOs to a handful of other Oilers assets. As per club policy, terms were not released.

The Edmonton Oilers are ecstatic to welcome Eeli Tolvanen to the organization. The second consecutive year the Oilers have used their 1st round pick on a Finnish product, Tolvanen is a volume shooter and one of the purest snipers in the draft. Tolvanen will be plying his craft and unleashing his arsenal of shots with the Boston College Eagles along side linemate, countryman, and now fellow Oilers prospect Aapeli Rasanen. Tolvanen and Rasanen have been joined at the hip this season, playing on a line together for the Sioux City Muskateers as well as Team Finland at the WJC.

Things we're still interested in exploring:

- Connor Murphy + for an uprgrade at RHD.
- Benoit Pouliot to anywhere, maybe for a right handed shot looking for a scenery change?
- I have two LHD prospects I'd like to exchange for RW or RHD: Dillon Simpson and David Musil

nbonaddio

BELLOWS: THE BEST
Mar 28, 2007
:pens

Re-signed RFAs:

D Derrick Pouliot - $950,000 for 1 year
G Filip Gustavsson - $925,000 for 3 years
D Brian Dumoulin - $1,000,000 for 1 year

Also,...

D Olli Maatta on the block.
Looking for a defensive upgrade on Maatta+.

Wow. Dumo for 1 million? If only we get anywhere near that in real life..

nbonaddio

Mar 28, 2007
Red Wings have re-signed the following RFAs:

Tomas Tatar - 3 years $4.5M
Andreas Athanasiou - 2 years $1.9M
Brett Ritchie - 2 years $1.25M
Xavier Ouellet - 2 years $1.5M

Roster has been updated with cap hit and draft picks.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts

Jonathan Drouin - 2 years, $4.000M AAV
Ondrej Palat - 5 years, $5.000M AAV
Andrej Sustr - 3 years, $2.000M AAV
Jake Dotchin - 2 years, $0.900M AAV (2-way)
Slater Koekkoek - 2 years, $1.000M AAV (2-way)
Kristers Gudlevskis - 3 years, $0.875M AAV (2-way)

Qualifying Offer to Matthew Peca, Dylan Blujus, Henri Ikonen.

Everyone else who wasn't qualified, we release. Bye bye.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto

Edit: Still need 2 more volunteers:

East Forwards: Joel Ward or volunteer
West Forwards: Joel Ward or volunteer
East Defensemen: FlamerForLife
West Defensemen:
Goaltenders: CTG

Ended up having to work late, won't be able to do the draft until this evening.

Still need two more agents for FA.

nbonaddio

Mar 28, 2007
Ended up having to work late, won't be able to do the draft until this evening.

Still need two more agents for FA.

I'll do West forwards and defensemen. In cases where I am also bidding for the same players, I'll try to be as fair as possible, writing my best-and-final offer down on a piece of paper before looking at anyone else's offers, and not negotiating from there.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I'll do West forwards and defensemen. In cases where I am also bidding for the same players, I'll try to be as fair as possible, writing my best-and-final offer down on a piece of paper before looking at anyone else's offers, and not negotiating from there.
For players you're interested you can negotiate with a third party.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto

For players you're interested you can negotiate with a third party.

Yeah as Instigator said, we can't have you representing players you are negotiating with.

The Draft has been completed.

We now need two defensemen agents in order to start up tomorrow. Please let me know via PM if you are willing to help out with this.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers

With 9 picks in the first 4 rounds, we have added some other potential key players for our future at every position.

We should be quiet in free agency but still open to trade ideas.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:sabres would like to welcome center Alexander Sasha Chmelevski and defenseman Jonathan Smart to our organization. We look forward to seeing them grow and hopefully make their way into our lineup in the future.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
What about a roll call? Who is still around and interested to continue the game in free agency?

:flyers here...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad