F Teuvo Teräväinen - Jokerit, SM-Liiga (2012, 18th overall, Chicago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muuri

Nov 14, 2009
We probably need a sticky Finnish prospects update thread instead of all of these "official" ones.

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
High/drunk much? Jokerit 4th line pales in comparison to the HIFK counterpart and when IFK can put Petteri Wirtanen on the 3rd line, it's not very close.

Jokerit has easily more depth in offense than HIFK, also take note that Ilari Filppula has missed some games. Are YOU drunk?

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
High/drunk much? Jokerit 4th line pales in comparison to the HIFK counterpart and when IFK can put Petteri Wirtanen on the 3rd line, it's not very close.
Well, Jokerit can afford a Ruutu - Hahl - Rita as a 3rd line, which is the best and most pricy 3rd line in the whole league.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Well, Jokerit can afford a Ruutu - Hahl - Rita as a 3rd line, which is the best and most pricy 3rd line in the whole league.

Since when has price had anything to do with depth? Besides, Hahl will most likely be out for rest of the regular season anyway, there's plenty of room for Teräväinen now.

Last edited:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Take your HIFK-Jokerit -pissing contest to the Finland section of HF if you would like to continue.. :facepalm:
We probably need a sticky Finnish prospects update thread instead of all of these "official" ones.
I agree.

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
Take your HIFK-Jokerit -pissing contest to the Finland section of HF if you would like to continue.. :facepalm: I agree.

It's actually a "Who is the worse at X" contest :laugh:

And I agree we need a thread dedicated to all these "official" guys

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
You still think everything can be explained by stats...?? :facepalm:

Welcome back to my ignore list.

Then prove me wrong genious.
You can't so admit your ignorance.

lol funny guy :laugh: how can i get back in your ignore list if i never were there according to you?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Scored the gametying 2-2 goal today but also missed in the penalty shootout (which was no surprise as Jokerit players never score on these and they lost this one as well).

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
He seems to be dominant player at U18 5 Nations. producing in SM-Liiga too, could be a high riser in the draft.

Latex*

Yeah, is there one finnish prospect that hasn't gotten his hype thread over the last couple of years..

Yeah, is there a one norwegian player that has been thread worthy over the last few years?

We get it, you don't like Finns. You're shown it in too many threads already. Mods decide if these threads stay, not you.

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010

plaaplaa72

Jul 29, 2011
Helsinki
Teräväinen back in the line-up in Tomorrows game, since he missed last night's game against KalPa because of a cold.

EDIT:

He plays on the 2nd Line:

Teräväinen - Hahl - Pulkkinen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00