F Martin Necas - HC Kometa Brno, CZE JRS (2017, 12th, CAR)

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
17 points in 20 games so far to start the year. Really seems to be settling in as a solid top 6 winger, of course still with a ton of potential. He's improved a lot defensively and has even seen time on the PK and looked good on it... Not sure he'll move to center any time soon, especially if the Canes keep Trocheck longer term which it's looking like they should, and he still has some issues with getting knocked off the puck too easily but overall his progression is really coming along. Great player and as a Canes fan, extremely excited to see him continue to develop here.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
17 points in 20 games so far to start the year. Really seems to be settling in as a solid top 6 winger, of course still with a ton of potential. He's improved a lot defensively and has even seen time on the PK and looked good on it... Not sure he'll move to center any time soon, especially if the Canes keep Trocheck longer term which it's looking like they should, and he still has some issues with getting knocked off the puck too easily but overall his progression is really coming along. Great player and as a Canes fan, extremely excited to see him continue to develop here.

6 points in his last 3 games since returning from injury (or was it Covid, can't remember)... Curious how it continues after the heater dies down? Eg. I don't think he'll be averaging 2 points a game forever.

His .ppg is impressive and right up their with the big boys. I'm not a Canes fan but they are my darkhorse Cup favorite (Avs and Bolts are my guess).

upload_2021-3-5_12-17-38.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad