Experience in net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
He's starting to let in soft goals more and more over the past month or two. That's a concern going into the playoffs. It's a momentum killer and will really hurt in the playoffs.
Weird. I could have sworn his numbers have improved in 2018. I guess the statistics are wrong then.

A sample size of one game is hardly sufficient as a basis of a claim of this nature.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
He's starting to let in soft goals more and more over the past month or two. That's a concern going into the playoffs. It's a momentum killer and will really hurt in the playoffs.

Are you concerned about his shutouts?

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
No, concerned about letting in soft goals. Can you read?

No I can't read obviously I'm illiterate. WTF kind of comment is that.

Sorry you are concerned. But why do you ignore the good stuff? was my point in case you were unable to comprehend. It's not difficult really

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
No I can't read obviously I'm illiterate. WTF kind of comment is that.

Sorry you are concerned. But why do you ignore the good stuff? was my point in case you were unable to comprehend. It's not difficult really

I guess you don't realize how stupid yours was. Why do I ignore the good stuff? Because everyone has 'good stuff'.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I guess you don't realize how stupid yours was. Why do I ignore the good stuff? Because everyone has 'good stuff'.

My post wasn't stupid. Helle leads the league in shutouts. Why is that stupid? Of course it contradicts your "message" so you feel the need to attack me personally by claiming I can't read and I'm stupid. Classic internet bullying, although yours are pretty feeble TBH.

Hint: it doesn't work on me. Many have tried on this forum and failed.

Reactions: Duke749

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
One of the best goalies ever and the best money goalie of all time.

There are probably others but those were the first three that came to mind when I read the thread title.

I grew up a Bruins fan, well really just a Bobby Orr fan, so I hated Dryden when I was a kid.

Reactions: 10Ducky10

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
My post wasn't stupid. Helle leads the league in shutouts. Why is that stupid? Of course it contradicts you "message" so you feel the need to attack me personally by claiming I can't read and I'm stupid. Classic internet bullying, although yours are pretty feeble TBH.

Hint: it doesn't work on me. Many have tried on this forum and failed.

Using his six shutouts to make a point, that's six games of his 52 starts. So if he had six shutouts and was terrible the other 46 games, that would be okay? lol

You're going to cry that I'm attacking you but you had no problem saying "was my point in case you were unable to comprehend. It's not difficult really". Dish it out but can't take it I guess hey? Classic internet bully.

His soft goals and poor play yesterday is a concern to many of us, not just me. I'm sorry that bothers you, but some of us are realistic. He's obviously still playing good, no one is denying that, but a solid lineup top to bottom, inconsistent goaltending is now our only concern.

Hint: get over your ego

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
Was in the Bud Zone last night and yep, he did let in a few stinkers in the 3rd. But many here are forgetting about the saves he made earlier to keep us in the game. He had a bad 3rd is all I'd say.

I too thought he was "off" for a few games, but he looked pretty darn good to me last weekend.

I was one of the Helle detractors previously and can honestly say that I'm not concerned with our goaltending...he'll be fine!

Reactions: Jets 31

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Using his six shutouts to make a point, that's six games of his 52 starts. So if he had six shutouts and was terrible the other 46 games, that would be okay? lol

maybe we should use his more than 30 wins and among the best in the league performance so far this season instead of either his 6 shutouts or his poor performance last night?

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Using his six shutouts to make a point, that's six games of his 52 starts. So if he had six shutouts and was terrible the other 46 games, that would be okay?

I never said this and you know it

I'm not crying about anything.......that's the whole point. You won't silence me by calling me stupid and illiterate. If people stopped doing that kind of thing on the internet it would be a much better place. It is not necessary and it's wrong

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
There are probably others but those were the first three that came to mind when I read the thread title.

I grew up a Bruins fan, well really just a Bobby Orr fan, so I hated Dryden when I was a kid.

I think that Bobby Orr is probably the most talented player to ever play in the NHL - that guy was something else. He won the scoring title 2 times-once with 134 points, and one with 122 points--and did that as a defenseman- "and with bad knees."

One could argue it was Wayne Gretzky, and you'd have a damn good case, but he he was not flashy, and he couldn't skate like Bobby Orr. Either of these 2 guys, any team would love to have.

If you had to pick between these 2--I don't know who you'd take ???

I was a Habs fan when I was a kid- Winnipeg had no pro team, and I didn't know who Bobby Orr was, until I saw the Bruins play the Habs, and Orr firing the puck at Dryden, and every single shot hit the net--he was so accurate. A generational player.

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
I never said this and you know it

I'm not crying about anything.......that's the whole point. You won't silence me by calling me stupid and illiterate. If people stopped doing that kind of thing on the internet it would be a much better place. It is not necessary and it's wrong

Yet you ignore my post where it was okay for you to say "was my point in case you were unable to comprehend. It's not difficult really". How ironic. Like I said, you can dish it out and it's okay, but can't take it when someone does the same. Funny. Guess it's okay if you subtly say it but not directly. lol.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Yet you ignore my post where it was okay for you to say "was my point in case you were unable to comprehend. It's not difficult really". How ironic. Like I said, you can dish it out and it's okay, but can't take it when someone does the same. Funny. Guess it's okay if you subtly say it but not directly. lol.

Do you think what you posted was appropriate? Are you proud of your posts? Do you enjoy behaving that way? Does it make you feel good?

I can take everything, like I said. I have a very thick skin. I've been on this forum a long time.

I guess it bothers you that you aren't able to silence me that way.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
So.....Where the hell is Mason anyway?

IMG_0603.jpg

Practice scheduled in 2 hours

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
From the beginning of the season it took Helly 19 games to have 5 games below .900 SV%. He's had 5 below .900 in his last 10 games, including 2 of the last 3. I know small sample size and all that, but he doesn't look as sharp as often as he did earlier. Maybe he's tired or maybe some of his summer lessons aren't as fresh in his mind. Whatever, they're going to need .925 Helly to make noise in the playoffs.

Reactions: ERYX

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
Do you think what you posted was appropriate? Are you proud of your posts? Do you enjoy behaving that way? Does it make you feel good?

I can take everything, like I said. I have a very thick skin. I've been on this forum a long time.

I guess it bothers you that you aren't able to silence me that way.

No you can't, if you could you wouldn't go on and on and cry about my post, yet ignore your posts lol.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
oh gawd, Helle is down to .922 on the season. Better bring back Pavs :sarcasm:.

Step back from the ledge people, it's a long season with ups and downs. He has been waaaaay more up than down. Without him we're fighting for a playoff spot instead of being locked into top 3 in the Central.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad