Expansion Draft III (Info in post #1, event held June 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
Wouldn't surprise me if Vegas made Bellemare their first captain. It's not like they have a great pool of leaders to choose from. It's probably him or Neal.

Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. A classy player with limited skill or a, well can't say the word I want on here, winger.

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
Now is the perfect time to create a real 4th line, a line with grit, strength and scoring ability.

I sense some big moves, x2 4th's going to BOS for Zac Rinaldo, and a straight up trade with the SENS Laughton for Akeson.

Michael "I can play every position" Raffl - Zac "Attack" Rinaldo - Jason "skates like Giroux" Akeson

My body is ready

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
The other one is hard because it was from early this morning, but it suggested that IF the Knights get 3-4 First Rounders, they will try to move up or have contacted the Flyers about it.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
False alarm guys and girls, false alarm.

Jesus, almost had a heart attack then. The guy is a total ****** for posting that. Still think he should get a week ban.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Jesus, almost had a heart attack then. The guy is a total ****** for posting that. Still think he should get a week ban.

When you see stuff like that you can click the little caution sigh under their name and report them.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation

I agree.

He didn't say "rumor break tweeted such and such." He said "Per twitter the Flyers and Vegas have a deal in place for the number 2 overall pick." He tried to pawn it off as a fact and I think they knew exactly what they were doing. I am chill now as well but that was a jerk move if ever there were one.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
When you see stuff like that you can click the little caution sigh under their name and report them.

We did and then a bunch of people told us it wasn't a big deal and to chill.

This is his exact post:

"From twitter: Flyers and Golden Knights have a trade in place. Most likely for the 2nd overall pick."

Tell me how that isn't against site rules.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
It's hard not to like him to be honest.
Yeah, one of the classiest players I've seen. I would've liked to see him in our lineup without VandeVelde for once. But I guess it wasn't meant to happen.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
We did and then a bunch of people told us it wasn't a big deal and to chill.

This is his exact post:

"From twitter: Flyers and Golden Knights have a trade in place. Most likely for the 2nd overall pick."

Tell me how that isn't against site rules.

That's definitely a statement of a fact.

If you are so certain, you post the tweet. If you don't, then there are flags

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Bellemare isn't nearly as bad as some Flyers fans make him out to be. Hextall did get a little carried away with the AAV on his new deal though and I think they have better options for the fourth line. I wouldn't exactly say Vegas did us a favor but other than MacDonald it was probably the best case scenario from our unprotected list.

FadeToBlack

Jul 1, 2012
Now is the perfect time to create a real 4th line, a line with grit, strength and scoring ability.

I sense some big moves, x2 4th's going to BOS for Zac Rinaldo, and a straight up trade with the SENS Laughton for Akeson.

Michael "I can play every position" Raffl - Zac "Attack" Rinaldo - Jason "skates like Giroux" Akeson

My body is ready

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad