Exhibition: Aug 25 GDT - USA vs. Canada (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Rattlehead*

Rabid Ranger said:
Rolston kicks the tires and lights the fires, it's up to the other scrubs to bury the rebounds!!! Go Kris Vernarsky!!!! :hockey:
It's tough to get to the rebounds when Rolston shoots it onto the chest most of the time...... :p:

Vic Rattlehead*

Two matches, 4 goals for and 4 goals against for both teams. All I can say from tonights game is that Conklin won't be starting any real games for the USA soon and the Lemieux is awesome for Canada!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Rattlehead*

So does this mean that there is a big possibility that Draper and Maltby won't be playing when the really game begin? I onlt say this because they had a horrible first game where we lost, and they didn't play tonight where we won.

Narnia

Mar 1, 2002
Surrey, BC
picasaweb.google.com
19bruins19 said:
So does this mean that there is a big possibility that Draper and Maltby won't be playing when the really game begin? I onlt say this because they had a horrible first game where we lost, and they didn't play tonight where we won.
What were the defense pairings?

may know

Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
Thanks

Thanks.
Team Canada doesn't need Maltby-Draper to be a defensive combo. I'm sure some of the other forwards on the team will help fill in that respect.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
19bruins19 said:
Two matches, 6 goals for and 6 goals against for both teams. All I can say from tonights game is that Conklin won't be starting any real games for the USA soon and the Lemieux is awesome for Canada!

Not to be pedantic, but it's really 4 goals for and 4 goals against for both teams.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
In all seriousness though, I'll be quick to admit this is the more likely result when the real games come around. There is no doubting Canada is the better talent in this tournament and the U.S. is going to have to count on a team system, grit, timely scoring, and "coming-out" goaltending to survive this tournament, in my opinion.

GO U.S.A. :handclap:

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Rob Paxon said:
In all seriousness though, I'll be quick to admit this is the more likely result when the real games come around. There is no doubting Canada is the better talent in this tournament and the U.S. is going to have to count on a team system, grit, timely scoring, and "coming-out" goaltending to survive this tournament, in my opinion.

GO U.S.A. :handclap:

I totally agree. :bow: Good thing Robert Esche is ready to punish Marty once more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad