OT: Everybody needs a little like in their life

Status
Not open for further replies.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Peeta bytes is my favorite hunger games fanfic ezine. Are ezines still a thing?

That's the case. I should post the pic I took of it standing next to my old hp, which is a mid tower. This thing is the burj Dubai.

:laugh:

Hey at least you know you can easily fit 3 over-priced graphics cards in there easily.

Reactions: Boogernaut

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Something cool I found yesterday. She covers an instrumental progressive metal song from the band Intervals on a traditional Swedish folk instrument

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I know the feel. My daughter naps 30 minutes at a time and you have to hold her through every minute. I have been zombified.
Mine'll go up to 1.5 hours, esp. for her afternoon nap, but she sucks at falling asleep. Waking up while she's still tired is a total shit show. Sometimes I'll let her sleep a full nap even if she falls asleep too late in the afternoon. It turns bedtime into a nightmare, but hey. That's usually my wife's problem.

Reactions: Duck Off
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Exaggerated but he does sleep a lot in the winter. Super sensitive paws and not one for the cold means exercise is done indoors mostly.
Sleeps to relieve boredom. I can relate.

My daughter sleeps the least of every baby I've been aware of. 9-10 hours per day at most. AND she's a morning person, totally unlike me. If she didn't have my nose and eyebrows I might start to wonder.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Sleeps to relieve boredom. I can relate.

My daughter sleeps the least of every baby I've been aware of. 9-10 hours per day at most. AND she's a morning person, totally unlike me. If she didn't have my nose and eyebrows I might start to wonder.

How much does she sleep at night then if she takes 1.5 hour naps? o_O

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
my kids are unbelievably awful sleepers. My first one, who's now 9 could never sleep at night. Even now, he still can't stay asleep and wakes up at least once or twice a night.

Our 7 month old can't sleep for shit either. I swear if I blink it wakes him up from a nap. He still can only sleep for 2 hours at a time before wanting to eat.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Huskies play Providence in the semi-finals of the Hockey East Tourny tonight. Northeastern has the best top line in the NCAA but Providence has found a way to shut it down this season. Hopefully I won't be throwing random things out of anger tonight. :dd:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Huskies play Providence in the semi-finals of the Hockey East Tourny tonight. Northeastern has the best top line in the NCAA but Providence has found a way to shut it down this season. Hopefully I won't be throwing random things out of anger tonight. :dd:

Was it the laptop that ate it last time?

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Time to put Michigan in their place :dd:

DYlUHqsVoAA0_xh.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad