OT: Everybody needs a little like in their life

Status
Not open for further replies.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Ugh. Huskies out. They dominated the 1st period but came away with nothing to show for it. Michigan turned the tides for the 2nd & 3rd - nothing massive, just enough to put 3 up on the board while the Huskies could only manage 2.

Now I can officially start disliking Gaudette since he a Canuck. :nod:

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
ewMMHdl.gif

Reactions: DarthYenik

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Having kid's sicknesses when you're adult is no fun. At least it was not mumps...

RIP Fighter

Incoming brag... I got the GWG in the women's finals to win the Stanley Cup equivalent for my school called the Challenge Cup. Not bad for a kid from California who never skated before.

Got to drink beer out this tonight...

tumblr_lxx88cVwCd1qmqtyt.jpg

No good comes when you move to Canada, they've made Duckie Canadian already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fighter

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Bought the Far Cry 5 game, and have been playing a while. Great to let some steam off with wacky action filled gunplay. Might come in handy after tonights game, who knows.

Got it a couple days ago. Have about 12 hours on it. The story is really well done. Only thing I dislike is the amount of random attacks you incur while just going about business. Trucks of dudes will just roll up and all of sudden you're in a major fight. Love that you can have a dog, cougar, or bear as a companion though.

Reactions: Magnus the Duck
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Suddenly tweets don't show up on Chrome anymore... does anyone know what's the deal? Earlier there was some trick to reload page with inspect-mode, but that didn't help with this problem. Anyone else?

EDIT:
Nevermind, seems that the uBlock original ad blocker I'm using started to filter out tweets now. Just need to figure out how to disable that now...

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Why is it called grounded meat? Is it made by locking it in a room?

Here we make it by kind of grinding/shredding it.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Hold the Line: Video From Location of Deadly Tesla Crash Shows Weird Autopilot Behavior - The Truth About Cars

I used to avoid the Toyota hypermiling slug at all costs on the freeway, because you could be guaranteed they were totally oblivious to the flow of traffic, trying to milk another extra 2mpg from their ugly decrepit joyless mush mobiles while inducing a train of other cars to be stuck behind them in the PASSING lane holding up the flow of traffic.

But these days I avoid Teslas like the plague.

It's bad enough 80% of the idiots I see on the road are either talking/texting on their phone, surfing the web, putting on makeup, reading the bloody wall st jrnl, f***ing SHAVING, etc etc etc, while behind the wheel. Now we have to deal with Darwinian idiots willingly beta testing a 4000 pound moving murder box made by a giant ponzi scheme company, controlled by software no better than the same code that sits behind the computer/cellphone screens that they curse at every day.

Madness. If you hate driving so much, get off the f***ing road and leave it to people who actually enjoy it.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
There was an earthquake two days ago centered in the Channel Islands off California. Bald Eagle dad gets frightened and leaves nest for a few seconds before returning to check on chicks.

Reactions: Fighter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad