TBN: Evander Kane sex offense investigation case closed: No Charges [Mod Warning Post 30]

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
I'm just glad this proceeded without me ever hearing enough information to have any opinion on it. Here's hoping all parties are well and justice was served.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
This thing had almost negative traction from the start. In part because everyone was exhausted by the other Kane coverage...and also because there were never any salacious details floating around. It was like...oh...I guess we'll see... .... ...ok then it's nothing.

Rape allegations are pretty bad. Should never hit the public until charged.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Rape allegations are pretty bad. Should never hit the public until charged.

But they always always do.

Which...I think I know why they didn't this time. The girl in question wasn't the one pursuing it...it was the hospital that made the inquiry. Remove the passion of a victim or alleged victim and there's no one with the impetuous to release private info to make it an emotional case.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
But they always always do.

Which...I think I know why they didn't this time. The girl in question wasn't the one pursuing it...it was the hospital that made the inquiry. Remove the passion of a victim or alleged victim and there's no one with the impetuous to release private info to make it an emotional case.

Not always.

But they do tend to make their way out frequently when an involved party is well known, and more so when that party plays hockey in this town.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad