TBN: Evander Kane sex offense investigation case closed: No Charges [Mod Warning Post 30]

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
It's not common sense.

You don't have to be sloshed to the point of black outs to experience memory loss as a result of alcohol.

Of course, but there's a difference between some memory loss and not having one f-ing clue what you did five hours earlier.

I don't know which was the case, but my entire post was based on IF it was the latter. Let's not get way down the rabbit hole on this, I'm only saying that if Kane drugged the girl then it's pretty disturbing regardless of a potential rape case.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Of course, but there's a difference between some memory loss and not having one f-ing clue what you did five hours earlier.

I don't know which was the case, but my entire post was based on IF it was the latter. Let's not get way down the rabbit hole on this, I'm only saying that if Kane drugged the girl then it's pretty disturbing regardless of a potential rape case.

There is nothing to indicate thats the case. So lets not go down that rabbit hole either

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
There is nothing to indicate thats the case. So lets not go down that rabbit hole either

To be fair, there is as much proof that happened as if Kane met up with John Hammond and had a TRex guard his house while he partied with Bill Cosby.

But I'm only speculating.

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
I've posted maybe 3 or 4 times in this thread, and two of those posts weren't even about Kane, so I'll let you know if I ever get close to wearing my hands out over it. Also, it's far from speculating a questionable scenario that she was drugged, when she told the hospital how she couldn't remember anything. Getting smashed on alcohol could contribute, but the amount it would take to erase your memory would be enough to prevent you from getting up and to a hospital in the time frame she got there.

I can personally confirm that is 100% false.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Not at all. One is deciding before anything is heard that the accusation/investigation is nonsense right off the bat. The other is waiting for the facts to come out before making a decision.

I have a hard time believing the way you interpreted it is the way the poster intended it to be and it's more so implying what you're trying to say with less words.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I have a hard time believing the way you interpreted it is the way the poster intended it to be and it's more so implying what you're trying to say with less words.

Its not hard to interpret it as that when that poster said that exact thing when the story surfaced. He felt it was garbage until proven otherwise.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I can personally confirm that is 100% false.

I'm guessing you don't drink.

Oh quite the opposite! :laugh: I've forgotten details but never black out, where was I. Not for a lack of trying though. Guess my metabolism comes in handy in more ways than one.

I've had a couple of incidents where I blacked out. One involved a lot of stories of what I did at a fraternity party after I had passed out in my bed.

I still have a scar from that night.

Yeah, it was that good.

:cheers:

So, from personal experience, you can black out and do quite a few things just from a lot of booze.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
I've had a couple of incidents where I blacked out. One involved a lot of stories of what I did at a fraternity party after I had passed out in my bed.

I still have a scar from that night.

Yeah, it was that good.

:cheers:

So, from personal experience, you can black out and do quite a few things just from a lot of booze.

I was talking about doing responsible stuff, not dumb stuff that earns you another scar. :)

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I was talking about doing responsible stuff, not dumb stuff that earns you another scar. :)

My scar was from stumbling into a fan in the kitchen.

I think.

This whole thing is a mess that will likely never get unraveled. If it was something other than just alcohol and perhaps recreational drug use and it was something predatory, good luck figuring out who it was if it happened in a busy bar/club.

I had a friend who got really messed up one night and we think he might have been slipped something. But, we could never prove it.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Hamilton was on with Schopp this afternoon and said he had heard the investigation wasn't going anywhere because the woman's injuries weren't from Kane, but possibly another individual after.

http://media.wgr550.com/a/113233899/2-15-schopp-and-the-bulldog-hour-2-seg-1-feat-paul-hamilton.htm?pageid=28473

Around the 7:30 mark...

What Hamilton noted today in that aforementioned interview: "It's appearing that the [ongoing sexual assault] investigation is not going to go anywhere. Some of the things I'm hearing is that they're finding out the injuries were not caused by him and could've been caused by another individual at a later time. It doesn't seem like that's going to go anywhere."

Thanks.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
This thing had almost negative traction from the start. In part because everyone was exhausted by the other Kane coverage...and also because there were never any salacious details floating around. It was like...oh...I guess we'll see... .... ...ok then it's nothing.

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
This thing had almost negative traction from the start. In part because everyone was exhausted by the other Kane coverage...and also because there were never any salacious details floating around. It was like...oh...I guess we'll see... .... ...ok then it's nothing.

Well that... and there was never any actual accusation made against Kane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad