TBN: Evander Kane sex offense investigation case closed: No Charges [Mod Warning Post 30]

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
Sources: Evander Kane is subject of sex offense investigation

Welllllllllllp:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...subject-of-sex-offense-investigation-20151227

Evander Kane, a Buffalo Sabres left winger, is the subject of a sex offense investigation by Buffalo police for an incident that allegedly occurred Sunday morning in a downtown hotel room near First Niagara Center, three police sources have told The Buffalo News.

Kane has not been charged with any crime, and law enforcement officials would confirm only that there is an ongoing investigation by officers from the department’s Sex Offense Squad.

“We have an investigation ongoing,†a Buffalo police source said. “We are not naming the suspect, and we do not expect it to be resolved in the very near future.â€

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
You'd think, after the P Kane fiasco, these players would learn not to put themselves in bad situations and make themselves vulnerable to accusations.

They have to understand that, as long as they are local celebrities and making millions, they are potential targets.

They need to fly straight and avoid even the appearance of any impropriety to protect themselves from accusations.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Enjoy the ride boys...

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Looks like the circus just came to town.

Shoot me now.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Oh this is going to be fun.

Now we can watch as the Winnipeg faithful all say "Told ya so", regardless of if he actually did anything or not.

Well ya know, one time he took a picture of himself holding money. And another time he may or may not have shown up for practice in a track suit. That must mean he's a rapist.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I'm sure some will love to take the same approach as they did with Patrick Kane "he must be guilty"

I'll take the same approach as I did with Patrick Kane.... Garbage until it's not garbage :dunno:

Nows the opportunity for a few posters to ignorantly slam Buffalo too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad