Erie Otters 2015-16 Season Thread (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
What's there to say? London totally dominated from the start of the series to the end.

KnightsFanSince98

Mar 8, 2016
London
What's there to say? London totally dominated from the start of the series to the end.

3-50+ wins per seasons is a great run. In this era of hockey, that is a great accomplishment. Top respect to a successful organization. In a higher class.

They certainly did. Props to a great year and a great exciting end to the season. Knoblaugh and Strome gave credit where credit is due during the post game. Both class acts. I cheered for the Otters last year in the Finals. Hope you will join us in representing the West.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
I am shocked I thought both series would have gone six or seven games. I am sure the Erie coach is shocked too.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
3-50+ wins per seasons is a great run. In this era of hockey, that is a great accomplishment. Top respect to a successful organization. In a higher class.

They certainly did. Props to a great year and a great exciting end to the season. Knoblaugh and Strome gave credit where credit is due during the post game. Both class acts. I cheered for the Otters last year in the Finals. Hope you will join us in representing the West.

What KnightsFan said.

After the game, I wanted to make a congratulatory post to you guys...but I thought that would result in nothing other than people wanting to punch me in the face.

So, I'll just add on to KnightsFan.

DubCee21

Nov 28, 2013
Question on Debrincat's AHL eligibility. I know that an OHL drafted player isnt eligible until after his 4th year or 20 yrs old but since he was signed to the Otters as a free agent is he technically able to play AHL next year?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Question on Debrincat's AHL eligibility. I know that an OHL drafted player isnt eligible until after his 4th year or 20 yrs old but since he was signed to the Otters as a free agent is he technically able to play AHL next year?

He might be he an American there a different rules I think for American and International players and Canadian born players,

Jay37

Apr 25, 2016
He might be he an American there a different rules I think for American and International players and Canadian born players,
I don't think it matters what nationality the player is, if they are under contract for a CHL team they need to play 4 years/be 20 before the AHL is an option. I could be wrong, but from what I have read, and seen it seems like the only way to go straight to the AHL is to play either college, or over in Europe

EpicOtters

Nov 26, 2013
The rule is CHL players must turn 20 by December 31st of the season, or have played 4 years in the league to be eligible to play in the AHL per their agreement regardless of being drafted or signed as a free agent.

He'll be back next year as he only turns 19 on December 17th.

Mayday3*

Even if he was eligible to, there's no way DeBrincat would be playing in the AHL next year

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
If your drafted while in the CHL you don't have AHL option.
If you are drafted first then sign on as a CHL player you have the option of AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad