Confirmed with Link: Eric Staal (50% retained) to NYR for two 2nds (2016//2017) and Aleksi Saarela

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
Looks like Staal continued his dominance of the Islanders over the weekend.

be9R6rq.png

After he's settled in, he's been really good for us. I like his game. Seems like he's good in the playoffs too, 43 Points in 43 Games Played.

You guys will be really happy with Saarela though. Amazing shot. Has a good ceiling. Breakout year. I was upset that we let him go. I bet you guys could also find some nice players with those other two top 60 picks you got from us.

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
Uh...well...not exactly... :amazed:

No, the current fan atmosphere there that thinks an admittedly mediocre coach trying to coach the mess he's been given to work with, is the worst coach in the NHL. Therrien isn't great...but he's not the worst coach in the NHL.

I know what Bowman did there...it's why I chose him as the example.

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
No, the current fan atmosphere there that thinks an admittedly mediocre coach trying to coach the mess he's been given to work with, is the worst coach in the NHL. Therrien isn't great...but he's not the worst coach in the NHL.

I know what Bowman did there...it's why I chose him as the example.
Therrien has a warm place in my heart for his mishaps that contributed the Molson Miracle. His approach does seem to be falling behind the current state of the game however. Price has been masking this for the last couple of seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad