Speculation: Eichel Mega Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Islander fan here. Kakko was really good defensively the second half of the season. Eventually you'd think he'll find his offensive touch.

That being said, I didn't get the hype on Kratsov. He seemed quick, shifty but had no idea when to let go of the puck to pass, shoot, etc. Reminded me of Eberle...wasn't going to do too much unless he was wide open on the perimeter.

I've seen twittiots penciling him in for 70 pts next year...
Lol70. No. But If he plays on the top 3 lines, even with minimal PP time, 40 should be within reach. That moron Quinn kept putting him on 4th line. He kept setting guys up with no finish. This will be his first full year/camp since coming back. Kid looked good at the end of the year

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
Well, they can ask all they want, but Bergeron would have to be a complete idiot to give that up.
Koko + Romanov + 1st + Drouin for Jack. That’s more than a fair deal, and if offered should be accepted. Providing Jack clears the Hab’s medical, of course.

Who’s this Bergeron that’s been given the keys to the Canadiens franchise? Marc- Andre?:huh:

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I am gonna LMAO if Sabres don't trade him at all because they didnt get what they were looking for; and we are all here discussing the same thing next off season :laugh:

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Is that the guy Ottawa drafted twice?
Yeah, they picked him 15th overall in 1998

He refused to sign, so Ottawa got a second round compensatory draft pick (45th overall in 2000). That's what used to happen if a guy didn't sign but you offered him a contract.

So Ottawa used the 45th overall pick to draft him again. Out of spite or stubbornness.

Played one NHL game. You might have heard of the guy picked 46th? (not that Sens would have necessarily drafted him) Jarrett Stoll.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Yeah, they picked him 15th overall in 1998

He refused to sign, so Ottawa got a second round compensatory draft pick (45th overall in 2000). That's what used to happen if a guy didn't sign but you offered him a contract.

So Ottawa used the 45th overall pick to draft him again. Out of spite or stubbornness.

Played one NHL game. You might have heard of the guy picked 46th? (not that Sens would have necessarily drafted him) Jarrett Stoll.

Who was drafted by Calgary, and then drafted again in 2002 by Edmonton :laugh:

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I cannot wait until this is over....

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
So trade him to a team that is ok with the surgery. Clearly the Sabres and their doctors don’t wanna be liable if it goes badly

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Just let him get the surgery you incompetent shitsnacks.
Eh...I will say that whether he should have surgery or not does not seem like a decision management should be making here. That's a decision that Sabres' doctors have gotta be signing off on (I believe they use the same medical team as the Bills).

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Just let him get the surgery you incompetent shitsnacks.
As many suspected, Jack 100% needs neck surgery. Sabres will need to either allow Jack to get the surgery or this is heading to the courts.

Reactions: CLW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad