Speculation: Eichel Mega Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWatson29

Apr 24, 2012
Ontario
McDavid, Draisaitl, Mackinnon, Crosby, Barkov, Aho, Matthews, Point, Bergeron. Which ones is he better than?

lmao @ aho and Bergeron being better right now. Put anyone on that list on those buffalo rosters and you’d be singing that same tune

doughty would like have the same analytics as Risto as well, but that’s for another time

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
You guys on the last couple pages are really out to lunch with your offers... Just stop
Other GMs have been quoted saying the ask is ridiculous. One quoted as saying "At least double what he's worth." If one or two people say you're wrong, ignore them. When it's everyone, re-examine your position.

Reactions: haveandare

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
lmao @ aho and Bergeron being better right now. Put anyone on that list on those buffalo rosters and you’d be singing that same tune

doughty would like have the same analytics as Risto as well, but that’s for another time
Aho has outscored him every season. He's a better faceoff man and a Selke candidate. What's Eichel better than him at?

Bergeron has also outscored Eichel every season except one. He has cups, is the best defensive center in the game and one of the games best faceoff men.

If you think Eichel is better than Bergeron or Aho you're delusional.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Eklund + Labanc + 2022 1st would be a good place to start. They shouldn’t but they probably could.

Calgary I think could make a decent package and they’ve got space.

It’s down to ANA/CGY for me. If I’m a betting man: 2022 1st + Pelletier + Monahan + lesser peice will get it done
I think Eklunds a non starter for SJ (which obviously means they arent going to get him I understand). Deal would need to be around Meier, Bordeleau and the 2022 first to make any sense for SJ to make.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Bergeron has also outscored Eichel every season except one. He has cups, is the best defensive center in the game and one of the games best faceoff men.
You give Eichel Marchand and Pasternak as his wingers and he would be a 100 point guy.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
You give Eichel Marchand and Pasternak as his wingers and he would be a 100 point guy.
Marchand was a AHL tweener before he played with Bergeron. Bergeron made Marchand and Pastrnak. He already had a ring, 4 Selkes and 2 Olympic golds before Pastrnak was ever drafted.

Eichel played with a number 2 overall pick and a Hart Trophy winner. Give me a break on the linemates thing.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
:sabres Elias Lindholm, Rasmus Andersson, 1st round pick in 2022, 2nd round pick in 2023
:flames Jack Eichel and Colin Miller

Is that a fair deal?

Would be cool to see McEichel in the Alberta rivalry.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
:sabres Elias Lindholm, Rasmus Andersson, 1st round pick in 2022, 2nd round pick in 2023
:flames Jack Eichel and Colin Miller

Is that a fair deal?

Would be cool to see McEichel in the Alberta rivalry.
I wouldn't trade you Lindholm straight up. Eichel is marginally better than him, but not much. Certainly not 6M worth.

RWatson29

Apr 24, 2012
Ontario
Aho has outscored him every season. He's a better faceoff man and a Selke candidate. What's Eichel better than him at?

If you think Eichel is better than Bergeron or Aho you're delusional.

lmao what do you not understand about team fits? Like I said put either of them on those sabres teams and they’d have similar or worse stats. Put jack on those teams and he’d probably put score them. You’re delusional if you think otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad