Confirmed with Link: [EDM/CHI] Duncan Keith for Caleb Jones and a 3rd | Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
It's crazy how Ken Holland doesn't understand he had the leverage like, at all.

Wtf.

The presser was embarrassing. "NHL Guide and Record Book", attacking DNB, all pissy about people asking questions on Keith's age. Disregarding the numbers.

Holland genuinely thinks he got a good deal. It's stunning.

So the deal happened super early. I'd love for you to show a link from every other team stating they weren't trading for him?

Has anyone confirmed Keith had a 1 team list?

I'd love to see a link confirming Chi promising Holland a 3 week grace period?

It's more likely that the deal happened over 3 days as Holland admitted b/c he was leveraged for time

Last edited:

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
I would've expected some retention with that conditional 3rd round pick but man.. Holland gets fleeced but doesn't understand he lost the trade.

Are we going to see more fringe EU players on the cheap again? The Holland special.

Kamus

Oct 21, 2005
Fire Keith movement.

this is terrible…. We are back at chiarelli territory. Oilers will suck for ages,. Anyone who disagrees is a moron

Last edited:
Reactions: DarksideGhost

Reparlana

Nov 2, 2011
Manitou springs
Hfboards is bored Kieth will do solid with his family and I'm sorry black hawk fans a better team and a fresh start. This isn't a random 38 year old D.

Hockeylife2018

Nov 21, 2011
I get your point but my point was its common sense for anyone, especially those who've played. Travelling is easier than playing hockey. Is that a crazy position to you?

Any reasonable person will typically relate their own experiences in trying to understand others. Empathy is an essential component of common sense as shared experiences lead to common knowledge. I never said it was a directly comparable experience but its easily relatable to anyone. You feel more rested working or competing less often. Duh. Common sense.
But yet time and time again players (especially goalies) talk about how they like to play in as many games as possible, wanting to play in back to back ect because they get into a rythem. Were talking about the elite of the elite here, not some rec league player that has to go to work on monday.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
Put up or shut up.
I can't believe people are buying this shit! Two players under contract still have agreed to contracts 2 weeks before they can negotiate and despite the fact that is tampering it's been leaked to a real estate agent but somehow has escaped every single insider? Come on, anyone can look at what UFAs are available and single out Hyman and Hall to a lesser degree.
This guy puts out a bs story and looks like a genius and if nothing happens oh well shit happens.
This kind of shit needs to be discouraged more on this site. Look at the endless replies derailing the thread.

space321

May 11, 2011
Avs fan - Chicago is not a good team sure he's not a 1 anymore but he has drive and will be solid here in my opinion. I understand the cap hate but he wants to win again and he is still a middle pair. Leadership will help this team he will bring spades.

The team doesn't need a leader who can't play crucial minutes. That kind of leadership is overrated.

space321

May 11, 2011
Hfboards is bored Kieth will do solid with his family and I'm sorry black hawk fans a better team and a fresh start. This isn't a random 38 year old D.

Are you Duncan Keith's family member? good lord go back to your own team's boards

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
So the deal happened super early. I'd love for you to show a link from every other team stating they weren't trading for him?

Has anyone confirmed Keith had a 1 team list?

I'd love to see a link confirming Chi promising Holland a 3 week grace period?

It's more likely that the deal happened over 3 days as Holland admitted b/c he was leveraged for time

Do some geography. Keith wanted to be close to his son. He said so in the presser. Edmonton, Seattle, Vancouver. Vancouver didn't even know he was available, wasn't on his list. Rick Dhaliwal reported that.

You can always walk away. Call the bluff. You're telling me the Hawks would rather tell their Hall of Fame D to shove it and save zero cap in the process? Over eventually giving in and retaining to help him out and still save some?

They want that money to go after a big name. It was mutually beneficial.

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
5d83861570.jpeg

Chiarelli vibes all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad