Confirmed with Link: [EDM/CHI] Duncan Keith for Caleb Jones and a 3rd | Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Don't even want to think about Larsson's numbers on a pairing with Keith. Larsson + anybody that creates problems or can't move the puck just universally turns into a fire drill.

Only chance for Keith is if Bear or Bouchard suddenly get good enough to carry him.

Bets on whether we'll see a Keith-Russell pairing at some point?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Whoa 1k in under 3 hours :laugh:
It's like the day after super bowl, production at work is at the point where employers are better off sending employees home. Not having them just run up expenses on coffee, water, toilet flushing etc...

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Keith's Cups are about as relevant as Chiasson's cup.

upload_2021-7-12_15-16-5.jpeg

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I can't answer that because I know very little of Chicago's roster. I can't provide any context. How did the team generate the majority of their goals? Was he out there with scoring lines or is he out there with depth forwards? The situation is going to have a more significant impact to the player's results than his defensive partner.

It'd be easier to 'play better' with Pat Kane than it would with Duncan Keith, would it not? Odds are we're looking at some very situational stats that could change drastically in a different environment.

Keith played more with Kane than any other defender on the Hawks that I could find. These are mins at ES with Kane last year:
Zadorov 298
Murphy 290
De Haan 245
Keith 335

So all those players played less with Kane than Keith did.

Keith was fed more primo minutes with Kane than any other Chicago defender.

Reactions: oobga

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
There really is no defence to this trade. Finally get some cap space and you spend a large chunk on an over the hill defenceman while losing a prospect and a pick.

tabs

Oct 30, 2009

Why did I think of this scene when I thought of Oiler fans asking Holland about cap space?

Reactions: hawksrule

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

This is funny, Gregor once again having no clue

That's so embarrassing.
Keith played more with Kane than any other defender on the Hawks that I could find. These are mins at ES with Kane last year:
Zadorov 298
Murphy 290
De Haan 245
Keith 335

So all those players played less with Kane than Keith did.

Keith was fed more primo minutes with Kane than any other Chicago defender.

Yup, he was getting the offensive opportunity. Other pairs were getting more defensive zone starts. The coach badly wanted Keith to succeed this season, but it wasn't happening. Eventually he took away his PP time, and dropped him down the lineup to play weaker comp. Still not much good happening.

All we can do is hope the guy pulls a career 180 at 38 years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad