HF Habs: Editions XXXV de Lounge: Je regrette rien version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
I have one.

Two if you really consider me a dog, but im clearly elevated from that because I can argue with you guys about meanless things.

And one, fluffy, lovy cat.

I could have sworn you had at least 2-3... Man I should be careful with the assumptions I'm making about various posters

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
And weren't you taking care of a puppy too at one point? Because 3 is the number I had in mind

Nop. Thats my now, almost two years old Lab/shep mix thats mentally challenged that keeps chewing my valuable glasses.

I took in another puppy that need a foster home a few years ago though, maybe thats it.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
btw we're looking for devs, sales people and stuff, if anybody wants a job hola hola

Hola

**** guys, we all have our struggles. Can we laugh and understand each other? We'll help each other find solutions at the same time.

I hope Bask doesn't **** himself reading this. :/

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
what do you do and are you good at it

Oh I just wanted to say hola.

I'm a salesman and also working in HR at the same time. It's my 12th day in a row and I'm scheduled to work 22 days in a row.

I'll be fine.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
if I don't get one of those summer positions in finance for college/university students I think I'm going to leave restaurants and switch into sales. More in line with what I'll do in the future.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Not her, and don't you dare talking about her like that. Anyway we're not talking about Girl A anymore.

So defensive.

Also, im proud of you. Clearly its the right girl, she has a freaking hedgehog. Wooow.

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad