HF Habs: Editions XXXV de Lounge: Je regrette rien version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Thank the powers that moved this to the correct place.

Feels like a tropical heatwave out here. Makes spring seem all that much further. :(

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
My IBS is killing me lately. Gonna have to see a doctor.

Do you have any prednisone on hand? That will help you get stable until you can see your doctor or your gastroEnt , if you have one to go to.

Heck, i collapsed in hospital last week waiting for endoscopy, and was wheeled off to emergency.
I KNOW the pain you are going through Jee.:(:( Hang tough you romantic fool!:):handclap::yo:

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Lost 10 pounds after getting my wisdom teeth removed last Tuesday and having some sort of flu this weekend.

Did everything not to puke and possibly mess up my mouth... Solid beginning to the year and university session.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Tsé l'autre jour quand y'a un de vous qui chialait sur les déneigeuses.

Y'en a une de parkée derrière les résidences qui souffle la neige ammenée par les camions de chargement. Sauf que y'a genre un camion de chargement par 60-90 minutes. Donc le mec avec la souffleuse travaille 5 minutes même pas par heure. Salaire bien mérité. :laugh:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
so I found like 2 condos for rent, at the same price as my 3 1/2, but with everything included and I mean EVERYTHING. AC, furnished, parking, etc etc etc and in the heart of the mile-end

is the condo market finally crumbling and people are now trying to rent them for cheap instead of selling them or something?

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
so I found like 2 condos for rent, at the same price as my 3 1/2, but with everything included and I mean EVERYTHING. AC, furnished, parking, etc etc etc and in the heart of the mile-end

is the condo market finally crumbling and people are now trying to rent them for cheap instead of selling them or something?

I hope it crumbles. I wanna buy.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Tsé l'autre jour quand y'a un de vous qui chialait sur les déneigeuses.

Y'en a une de parkée derrière les résidences qui souffle la neige ammenée par les camions de chargement. Sauf que y'a genre un camion de chargement par 60-90 minutes. Donc le mec avec la souffleuse travaille 5 minutes même pas par heure. Salaire bien mérité. :laugh:

Pas surpris.

Condo's have been pretty cheap for a while, pal.

And it's probably going down further with the new SCHL (sorry don't know the English acronym and not sure if Bask speaks French) rules.

It's a bit the reason why we're waiting a bit before buying a house. Well, that and the fact that Rates cannot really be lower than they are right now, bringing about lots of people who really cannot afford the house they're living in (something we would have no issue with).

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
The second one I found also answered me, i'm trying to book a visit... it's a 4 1/2 with a garage for 630 a month, and from the pictures one of the room is bigger than my appartment

i'm very confused and very cautious. If it looks too good to be true it probably is

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

Ils veulent vendre pour cher, mais il y a tellement de condos... Aussi bien de louer tant qu'à le laisser vide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad