GDT: [ECSF Game 6] CAR@NYR- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HELL

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
My Mom is visiting and she loves watching the handshake line at the end of a hockey series, so let's win one for her. :) Also, I made a fancy bread called Filled Wool Roll filled with chai spiced brown sugar. View attachment 553245
I thought the breadman wanted the Rangers to win?

*checks box scores

Welcome to the board Artemi!

*I know this joke will backfire and he’ll get a hat trick, but f*** it.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I'm not much of a thinker. I got nothing.

Hoping for not pace car if we are running away.

Reactions: Tryamw

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Hi guys. I'm the idiot that booked a later flight out of Raleigh trying to make a potential pre-flight practice. Then practice got canceled. Then my flight and all flights got canceled. Lol.

I am bored and antsy. What do we think will happen tonight

Expecting a repeat of game 3 or 4 (because then it won't sting as much if it happens). Hoping for a repeat of the last regular season trip to MSG that essentially sewed up the Division championship. 🤞

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I've never seen you post here before. Hi Sara.
Shoot, she been all up in here. Researching the opinion of the commoners, giving us scoops, and what not.

Look for the coded food messages in her column. Bojangles reference = dissension in the locker room, for example.

Oh, and tonight will be another upsetting road loss that I absolutely will not watch.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hi guys. I'm the idiot that booked a later flight out of Raleigh trying to make a potential pre-flight practice. Then practice got canceled. Then my flight and all flights got canceled. Lol.

If you are antsy, this is the wrong place to be during game time.

You know all that nice stuff you sometimes say about us being a knowledgeable, relatively measured fan community? That does not translate to GDTs. If you decide to hang out here during the game, you will see some takes. Definitely some takes indeed. Especially if the Canes lose.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009

You know all that nice stuff you sometimes say about us being a knowledgeable, relatively measured fan community? That does not translate to GDTs. If you decide to hang out here during the game, you will see some takes. Definitely some takes indeed. Especially if the Canes lose.
I’m in the middle of a 3 day over 1,000 move with three children under 6 and will be hoteling it in South Carolina this evening. My takes will likely be extra spicy this evening.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

On the other hand, if we win it will be because saraciv posted in the GDT, and must therefore continue to post in every GDT until we lose. So. Know thy responsibilities.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

I had five guys for lunch, and my order number was 20, so Aho is guaranteed to score.

Everything else is up in the air though.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL

Attachments

• FD687E36-82DB-4ED0-B50C-A2F2181F849F.png
    FD687E36-82DB-4ED0-B50C-A2F2181F849F.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 2

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
My beans were timed poorly and not sweet enough, as well as having too much liquid in the pot. My husband was ready to eat but it would have taken up to an hour to caramelize more sugar in them and reduce the liquid content to a more acceptable level. My solution was to add some simple syrup (I didn’t have any molasses on hand) and thicken it all with corn starch, which took all of ten minutes. Hah!

Uh… go Canes.

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC

After tripp posted on insta giving us all a shout out how can we not win? We finish things tonight, for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00