sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
28544B83-97A9-4BF9-9EB0-D4D22FBE45E9.jpeg

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Hi. I have a cold. Which as you guys know means I will probably be ded by puck drop. The demon core pales in comparison with the pain I am feeling. With that said here are a few gifts before I head to the great Bojangles in the sky.

@MrazeksVengeance I leave you all my Death Wish coffee because coffee is for closers and you sir were Mariano Rivera level.

@3CanesInTheBox since I won't be making it to tell you happy birthday this year *cough* *hack* I gift you $69.69 because you were always the nicest. Please use it to buy the board a tailgate special and boberry biscuits and an ice cream cake.

@Lempo I leave you my respect and a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich. My mom found this site and she said you were her favorite poster of which I couldn't argue. Your jokes/60 made you a generational poster.

It's getting cold. So cold. Light is fading. I think my Nyquil injection is kicking in. . .goodnight everyonezzzzzzzz

3CanesInTheBox

4!CanesintheBox
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Hi. I have a cold. Which as you guys know means I will probably be ded by puck drop. The demon core pales in comparison with the pain I am feeling. With that said here are a few gifts before I head to the great Bojangles in the sky.

@MrazeksVengeance I leave you all my Death Wish coffee because coffee is for closers and you sir were Mariano Rivera level.

@3CanesInTheBox since I won't be making it to tell you happy birthday this year *cough* *hack* I gift you $69.69 because you were always the nicest. Please use it to buy the board a tailgate special and boberry biscuits and an ice cream cake.

@Lempo I leave you my respect and a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich. My mom found this site and she said you were her favorite poster of which I couldn't argue. Your jokes/60 made you a generational poster.

It's getting cold. So cold. Light is fading. I think my Nyquil injection is kicking in. . .goodnight everyonezzzzzzzz
LOL! Hope you feel better for real though. Get some rest!

And go towards the light….

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
We have been blessed by Tripp himself, tonight is the night!!

He has posted on his instragram which I have linked here.
Thank you for Posting this @Daeavorn . Although it’s sad that he’s going through this struggle, I’m impressed with his humility and courage to reach out & thank people for the support.

The man is one of the rare broadcasters who exemplifies a fanbase. Watching a Canes game with Tripp feels like I’m sitting with a buddy, not a bland stranger. That’s what makes him special, to me.

Also, I like the change up on the GDT @Surrounded By Ahos

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

d9fee890019b7c440ed28bda95424251.jpg

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham

You getting the Good Nyquil or the anti sleep version.. don't get the latter.. See you on the other side of ded.. Coma time!.

saraciv420

Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys. I'm the idiot that booked a later flight out of Raleigh trying to make a potential pre-flight practice. Then practice got canceled. Then my flight and all flights got canceled. Lol.

I am bored and antsy. What do we think will happen tonight

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Hi guys. I'm the idiot that booked a later flight out of Raleigh trying to make a potential pre-flight practice. Then practice got canceled. Then my flight and all flights got canceled. Lol.

Crockett Gif.gif

I've never seen you post here before. Hi Sara.

I'm skeptical of a road win tonight, but I'd love for them to end this now instead of another game 7 series that should have been taken sooner by the Canes. If our star players have another big game 2 games in a row though, the Rangers should have a tough time winning. Maybe me being out of state this weekend while they try to close the series will have some good luck.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

At this point, the team should just stay in Carolina, rest up, and auto-forfeit away games. Less chance of getting hurt, a good break between Game 2 and 5, and as long as they keep winning home games, it's a viable strategy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad