GDT: [ECSF - GAME 4] HCANES @ RONGOS - A SERIOUS DISCUSSION

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
The GDT post really became complete with the discuss in caps at the end. Great nod to Kev (I think his name was? I haven't seen him in so long).

Anyway, have the Canes thought about winning on the road in the playoffs for once? I hope the thought crossed their minds at least once.

Reactions: Tryamw

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
If we are going to poop ourselves I want to see the lads do it literally.

And whoever it is is our designated net front presence for the night.

Plop themselves right in front of Shitsterkin.

Also English is weird because it seems easy to put the same word twice back to back....and I'm to lazy to rephrase.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Forwards:

Teravainen - Aho - Jarvis

Svechnikov - Trocheck - Necas

Niederreiter - Staal - Fast

Domi - Kotkaniemi - Lorentz

Defensemen:

Slavin - DeAngelo

Skjei - Pesce

Smith - Cole

Starting Goalie:

Raanta

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Sounds like Tony and Max wrote some checks we are going to need to cash tonight. Lets open the bank.
They didn't write a damn thing. Gallant and Reaves are just a couple of clowns who are basically down to public threats of violence and false bravado because they know they're getting absolutely worked in every phase of the game right now.

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
They didn't write a damn thing. Gallant and Reaves are just a couple of clowns who are basically down to public threats of violence and false bravado because they know they're getting absolutely worked in every phase of the game right now.
We shall see wont we?

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario

I very much doubt that’s how they feel about the way the series is playing out.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Of course the ESPN guys (Levy, Weekes and the other guy) are saying that the Canes are going to be scared of Reaves out on the ice because we aren't tough enough to deal with him.

(to be fair, they also said Reaves shouldn't even be in the game and him playing probably plays right into our hands and NY is really dumb for doing what they are right now after watching the St Louis meltdown last night over Kadri, sooooooo....)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad