GDT: [ECSF - GAME 4] HCANES @ RONGOS - A SERIOUS DISCUSSION

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Let’s discuss… Vengeance.

What was your favorite Vengeance, be it personal or someone else’s. National scale, individual one.

Your call.
A quick little hockey related Vengeance.

Mikko Koivu loses his stick, and decides to steal Bobby Ryan's for some reason.

Bobby Ryan picks up Koivu's stick, and scores a goal shortly thereafter.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
So the same idiots who decry Wilson's dirty actions and running guys are also the same ones encouraging Reaves to go out and wreck our players because they got their feelings hurt? This would be a great night for our PP to figure their shit out

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Well…this is certainly a GDT. I only wish it was a home game so the main board could also…I want to say “be subjected to it”, but that makes it sound bad, and it’s not.

Also, I want to know why you decided to use that image of Staal as the defensive lineup background, because I can only assume it involved either a circle of candles surrounding a pentagram of blood or 3 to 4 bottles of vodka.
I was just trying to go with a surreal/tim & eric style background, and love that dumb picture of staal. If the defense plays drunk I think we know who to blame.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Question for @Identity404 - why did you wait so long between signing up and making your first post?

I was a freshman in college at the time, so was pretty busy. I followed the canes, but not religiously since i couldn't watch the games easily where I was going to school. I don't think I was even really lurking here until around 2010-2011 or so. I'm not really sure why I moved from lurking to posting. I'm still a pretty heavy lurker TBH. At the end of the day who really cares about my hot takes.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad