New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes

Game 4 -- 7 PM ET -- ESPN

Previous Results
Game 1 (at CAR): Hurricanes 2, Rangers 1 (OT) | Replay
Game 2 (at CAR): Hurricanes 2, Rangers 0 | Replay
Game 3 (at NYR): Rangers 3, Hurricanes 1 | Replay

Important Dates In History

November 5th 2005:
  • The 400th anniversary of Guy Fawkes' attempt to blown up parliament with King James I of England inside.
  • The Seabourn Spirit evades an attack by pirates off the coast of Somalia.
  • Archaeologists in Israel discover a rare early Christian church , dating to circa AD 300.
  • Identity404 creates an account on HFBoards

October 2nd, 2015:
  • Google completes its reorganization into Alphabet Inc., becoming its leading subsidiary. Sundar Pichai becomes CEO of Google.
  • Hurricane Joaquin attacked The Bahamas as a Category 4 hurricane and destroyed houses, cut communications and electric power, uprooted trees, and unleashed heavy flooding.
  • Hackers steal the personal information of about 15 million T-Mobile US customers and applicants. The breach is at a unit of the credit agency Experian.
  • Identity404 makes his first post on HFBoard

May 24th, 2022:
  • Identity404 creates his first GDT on forum 26
  • Hurricanes honor Identity404 for his FIRST GDT with their FIRST playoff road win???

HCANES Lineup
canes_forwards_gm4.jpeg

canes_defense.jpeg

canes_goaltenders.png

RONGOS Lineup
Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Frank Vatrano
Artemi Panarin -- Ryan Strome -- Andrew Copp
Alexis Lafreniere -- Filip Chytil -- Kaapo Kakko
Tyler Motte -- Kevin Rooney -- Ryan Reaves

Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox
K'Andre Miller -- Jacob Trouba
Justin Braun -- Braden Schneider

Igor Shesterkin
Alexandar Georgiev

Stats
hcane_stats.png
rongos_stats.png

Rod "Quote" for the Game
rod_quote.png

News & Notes
bo_parking_lot2.jpeg

DISCUSS!!!

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Well…this is certainly a GDT. I only wish it was a home game so the main board could also…I want to say “be subjected to it”, but that makes it sound bad, and it’s not.

Also, I want to know why you decided to use that image of Staal as the defensive lineup background, because I can only assume it involved either a circle of candles surrounding a pentagram of blood or 3 to 4 bottles of vodka.

MisterDobz

Unauthorized User
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida

Go this in my feed, I hope it’s not an omen….​

504 ERROR​

The request could not be satisfied.​

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: F2lF_mHKc7ap4viHqKGXH9KMGBAj7PZnAtjDNk2DCQ-axbKTQ9rJRQ==

Deon Thompson

Feb 27, 2022
Let’s discuss… Vengeance.

What was your favorite Vengeance, be it personal or someone else’s. National scale, individual one.

Your call.
Once, in high school, a kid who was not invited to a party called the cops on said party, and told them there was a large amount of cocaine there (there was not, in fact we had a shortage of beer). We waited several months, then, during the school day, we went fishing, caught several small bream, went to the parking lot, found his car, and after some wrenching, managed to place them discreetly inside the heater box of his BMW.

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010
Let’s discuss… Vengeance.

What was your favorite Vengeance, be it personal or someone else’s. National scale, individual one.

Your call.

February 1998, in England as an exchange student. Watched the Olympic hockey quarters game Finland v Sweden with a bunch of other Nordics. Among the others was Filip, a Swede who even the other Swedes thought was an a-hole. For the game, Filip wore a Tre Kronor T-shirt and black leather pants.

Finland went 2–0 up in the third. I was beside myself with disbelief and dread. Filip was unperturbed. Twelve seconds left, Forsberg pulled one back. I was plunged into a universe of terror. Filip perked up, seemingly thinking that everything was happening on schedule.

Finland lost a last-second faceoff. The shot went wide. I stepped into a new reality where good things could happen. I'll never forget the look of affronted incredulity on Filip's face.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2