ECQF Game 1 | Hurricanes @ Capitals | 7:30 PM | USA,SN360, TVAS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Canes should control themselves better lol. I don’t disagree that the Caps have gotten some breaks, but they def have committed less, some of these complaints are over iffy stuff that’s frequently let go

That hook or slash earlier was bs but you’ll see it called again.

How about the obvious missed interferences on Aho and Staal? And Oshie just took away a clean scoring chance with a two handed hook on Pesce. Ref standing right there.

I don't know how the Ferland and Svechnikov penalties are called but not those.

Reactions: FaulkYouAho

StrmSurge

RBA sucks!
Mar 19, 2019
Walhalla, SC
The worst part about this is not being down 0-3 or even the biased reffing, it's the obnoxious Caps commentators. Couple of douche-canoes to be sure.

Reactions: Sigurd

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
How about the obvious missed interferences on Aho and Staal? And Oshie just took away a clean scoring chance with a two handed hook on Pesce. Ref standing right there.

I don't know how the Ferland and Svechnikov penalties are called but not those.
Ferland was probably called because it seemed at least at first that he had a running start, refs are gonna okay that safe. Or it was straight up an accident call from a ref who expected different. They react based on possible injuries

If someone can find a replay of those caps hits please show me because local Washington channel chooses to ignore lots of replays on penalties

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Ferland was probably called because it seemed at least at first that he had a running start, refs are gonna okay that safe. Or it was straight up an accident call from a ref who expected different. They react based on possible injuries

If someone can find a replay of those caps hits please show me because local Washington channel chooses to ignore lots of replays on penalties

There was just another blatant interference with Orpik on Svechnikov.

Scorvat

Mar 17, 2015
How was the orprik hit not a penalty and LOL at the capitals broadcast for hyping it up

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
OV was ripping it and missed all his shots lmaooooo
He’s been doing that for weeks lol. They’re 12th overall, but they’ve been a lot worse recently. Can’t even get set up half the time, this game has been to some extent surprising for people who watch much Caps games

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
i should say pretty terrible after watched 20 mins of holding
You guys should start recording some of these, I don’t know what you’re talking about half the time.

I’d be happy to do some video analysis lol

Varan

Nov 27, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
He’s been doing that for weeks lol. They’re 12th overall, but they’ve been a lot worse recently. Can’t even get set up half the time, this game has been to some extent surprising for people who watch much Caps games
he's put in more effort in this game than i've seen in the past month, just needs to fix his accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad